Female Spartan Suits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kade Munroe

Hello there,
This account is actually two females and the both of us are trying to make ourselves a suit each to wear to this years Comic-con (in October).

What we were really wondering was that if anyone knew how to modify the Pepakura design of the suits so that way we can have... well... boobs (chestplate to a breastplate).

Also if anyone knows how to "femanize" our lower portion so it doesn't look like we have junk (cause we don't) that would be excellent and greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time!

J&S

Heya. I just finished a set of MK VI armor lately. I had to make a lot of edits to my pepakura to make the armor fit me correctly. I didn't MEAN for it to happen, but it looks pretty feminine compared to a normal set of armor. I had to edit the chest piece in the back and lower sides so there wouldn't be a huge gap between my under armor and armor. I also edited the the thighs and forearms to fit correctly.

If you want to use the normal pepakura and just edit it yourself, you can always put more body filler on your chest plate if you really want appear female.

As for editing the lower parts of the armor, you can always just cut the pieces in the appropriate places so they fit you right.

I really wish I could have taken some more progress pictures of what I did to edit the pepakura itself so you could see. I did take a few videos of what I did, though. If you're interested just let me know and I'd be happy to put them up for you.

Here's a picture me in my armor with my boyfriend. It's pretty obvious who's the dude in the picture. Haha.:
8bdsfdsfnj
dsfdsfn.jpg

8bdsfdsfnj

I'm no expert, but I hope this has helped a little bit. Good luck on your project~

I know in Fall of Reach all the Spartans are supposed to be identical, but I was wondering this too. Does anyone who has completed and worn armor have any advice for the top-heavy? How does this change things, like does the under suiting have to be adjusted? Should one bind or wear sports bras?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back