Halo Reach Lock-in at Xcon Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenStreeper

For those of you close to southeast Texas I own/operate a gaming center called Xcon Gaming. On Sept. 17th I will be hosting a lock-in event for Halo Reach. The event is a 4 man Challenge to complete Halo Reach on legendary. Now you may wonder why is this on the forum?? Well here is the kicker, I give away props at my tournaments. Because this is a race team event that means the winning team (4) will walk out of here with a Jorge helmet, an Emile helmet, a Noble 6 helmet, and a mark 6 helmet. So if you live in the area you may want to clear you calendars. Xcon gaming is located at 4169 Dowlen rd., Beaumont, TX 77706

Wish i could go :/

I can finish the Halo 3 campgain in a couple of hours.
If I ever get to visit you Ben, I will challenge you Bro :)

Man, Ben I'm trying to get setup down here in Baton Rouge but I would love to swing by. I'll give you a holler first week of September if I can.

Very cool of you to put this event together man. Hope your customers appreciate having such a great guy around!

Man, Ben I'm trying to get setup down here in Baton Rouge but I would love to swing by. I'll give you a holler first week of September if I can.

Very cool of you to put this event together man. Hope your customers appreciate having such a great guy around!

Seems like everyone around here is super excited. I should have everything done and molded by then too. so it's gonna be pretty epic :)

DAYUMMMM.......I used to live In Houston but I moved to Malaysia cuz the company my dad worked for sent us here......If I was still in Houston, my dad is sure to let me go. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back