Props Desolate's Flamethrower

Status
Not open for further replies.

desolate

Hey guys i have another project in the works and hope to get it done before dcon. It is going to be pretty awesome. here is what i have so far..

halo-3-20070810044503823.jpg

this is what i hope for it to be like my gf is really wanting to carry this thing around while i carry the turret
38674_417251931443_510806443_4830365_3275087_n.jpg

Day 1
39262_416901581443_510806443_4825091_122906_n.jpg

Day 2
39507_417606436443_510806443_4838668_6694754_n.jpg

Let me know what you think

Looks really cool! Are there any other flamethrowers made? This is the first I've heard of.

Also, try not to double... or triple post for that matter. The Edit button is a member's best friend.

my account was deleted or something so i made this account to replace it. I really dont know what happend to it but oh well i am still here.. des0lat3 is no longer with us it is now desolate.

i am excited about the build it will be good once it is done.. as for any other flamethrowers being made i havent seen any.. that is why i want to do this so bad..

and it is great for killing "The Flood"

And scaring your neighbors. That's just a bonus.

EDIT: Come to think of it, was there anything ever made on this site that wouldn't scare the neighborhood?

This is looking awesome, The Flamethrower is my favorite weapon besides the Sniper.
I would love to see this thing when its finished.

thanks guys i will keep the pics coming as the i progress in this project. this is day 4 on the flamethrower.. so it is moving along quite nicely..;);)

haha its a 80,000 square feet workshop all to myself.. yeah once it gets closer to done it will look a lot better

The only thing i really have to say about this prop build is that it is about time that someone made a halo flamethrower. It is looking really awesome right now. I can't wait to see it done. Great job and good luck.

Uuuummm wow... I started to consider and to try to make the flamethrower out of pepakura, but it doesnt seem worthy after seeing yours. Yours is going to be awesome, keep up the good work, and keep us posted.

thanks guys. i really hope to get this done for dcon.. i will be there for sure wouldnt miss it for the world.. i look forward to trooping with the flamethrower and the turret

i will be getting back on this tomorrow.. i hope to jump leaps a bounds within the next week expect updates regularly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back