Starcraft 2 Terran Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

From the person who began the Warhammer pepakura craze, I am getting ready to begin the Starcraft Marine craze. I am currently editing the 3D model that I got from the developer, I should hopefully be done by the end of the day with the editing work but the files will need to be broken down by someone and unfolded before the files can be built. The image below is just a sample for now but I'll have the files uploaded and linked by the end of the day, until then just enjoy the awesomeness.

well i am glad i didnt finish my model...whats the wire look like?

EDIT: Any plan on releasing the model would love to see how close i am on mine

Oh I could tell just from the model that it would be a pain to build it but after it gets broken down and unfolded, and once just one person starts a good WIP I'll go crazy from all the awesome.

Great job!!
I had this file, but i dont know how to break down in the parts to begin unfolding
If someone con do it, im willing to try an unfold!
There is a good Guass Rifle unfolded and with skin, ill try to post it later!

Sorry for my double post here but it would'nt let me save my edit after I went into a advanced edit, There are two parts to the Marine textures for example Raynor1 will be from the waist up and Raynor2 will be from the waist down with the textures. I forgot to add this when I posted the texture file.

can't wait for the unfold, as soon as i finish my suit, then i'll start on my marine suit
id like to see the marauder or goliath

I wasnt sure if the marine armor was goint to fit after the pep but this guys made it perfect
Maybe we can use some this photos for the scaling of our the pep armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back