Props Reach M6B pistol by smick6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Grief - just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in...

Between you and Lee, you guys are going to force me into bankruptcy. So many props, so little money. Bleah.

That looks absolutely top-notch! Is there no end to your attention to detail? So...yeah...I need one...and a Spike Grenade...yeah...

:D

Got the second half of the dragon skin drying as I type.
Should have first pull after work today.

The primer does look like clay, I wish I could sculpt that good.

Don't worry Dogwizard mine wont cost to much.:D

Well dragon skin molds didn't work out for me. My own fault, trying new ideas. So I decided to redo them this time in oomoo from smooth on. The best part about it is I forgot to seal the silicon between the 2 half's and it didn't stick together, so today is my lucky day. Here is a pic with the first pour in it. If all goes well a classified will be put up later.

0917101716.jpg

Figured I would pput up some pics of a finished one.
Next is one with lights, that I am actually making for myself. What a concept that is.

DSC06392.jpg

th_DSC06381.jpg th_DSC06385.jpg th_DSC06373.jpg th_DSC06387.jpg th_DSC06386.jpg th_DSC06383.jpg

Are you asking me to give up my trade secrets? :)
Ok, I will.
Hobby lobby sells a set of letters in different sizes that are basically transfers. You position it over the area then rub a hard object over it to transfer it on the piece. You must I repeat must clear coat th area after you put them on or they will rub off. I actually clear coat before ad after.
If you need a picture of the transfers let me know, I think I have a package.

Awesome; I didn't even think of rub-on lettering. I'll have to swing by Hobby Lobby and pick some of those up. Excellent quality on the gun btw. Once i get mine all painted up, i'll post a couple of pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back