Reach Noble-6 armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty sweet, BTW i like rap sometimes and i might go to see Eminem, but i am more into metal like Metallica which i saw in 2008 :p

ok i finally have that update that i said i would have, in this pic is the knife sheah, finally almost fiished forearm, almost finished shoulder, and i pic that i drew because i was bored

PICT0250.jpg

PICT0251.jpg

PICT0252.jpg

PICT0253.jpg

and now the odst pic i drew saying my username and 405th on it

PICT0254.jpg

and that's my update for now, enjoy :)

sorry for all the posts back to back but i have any update, on the knife and the sheath and a new noble 6 helmet whick is modled by Rundown and unfolded by Mroreo123 and sorry for bad quality pictures

PICT0255.jpg

and now to noble6 new helmet (smooth version and not so rough)

PICT0257.jpg

PICT0256.jpg

that is my update and talk to you guys later

Roadkill please oh please edit your post, you just had a killtac with your posts...
all of the stuff looks nice. and is the sheath for the knife really big? or just an optical illusion

Roadkill please oh please edit your post, you just had a killtac with your posts...
all of the stuff looks nice. and is the sheath for the knife really big? or just an optical illusion

yah i know, the knife sheath isn't big at all and yes an optical illiusion:p, thanks for the compliment, and i posted so much because no one was posting on the thread at all and when i posted there just happened to be no new posts :/, but thanks:)

Really like the helmet. I am still new to pep and play around with stuff from time to time, but haven't completed ONE yet! Do you have the link to files for this helmet?

which helmet the one with the blue paper or the on that isn't finished? the blue paper on is here www.halocostuming.wikia.com and the white not finished i was just searching on google images and found a pic where it looks like it is still in pep in the pepakura program, so yah, hope that helped a little bit

ok this is what i have so far:
helmet Pilot x
shouler left
forearm right
sheath x
knife x
reach assault rifle x
shoulder right x
forearm left x
thighs
shins
chect
stomach plate x
hand plates
Emile Chest attachment, grenade chest
Emile shoulder right
Carter shoulder left (the bigger one)
Carter forarm attachment
helmet attachments, noble 6/ carter helm attachment
boot

update, i got this idea from SeamusRocks and it looks pretty cool

PICT0280.jpg

as you proboblay know this is the skull on Emile's helmet and i wanted to see what it would look like on a Pilot helmet

tomorrow i will be starting the reciever again because the first time it didn't come out very good and it warped a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back