Reach Noble-6 armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have an update on the shoulder that i have finally finshed and the forearm that i have finally finished

PICT0281.jpg

PICT0282.jpg

and now just the shoulder

PICT0285.jpg

and that's my update and enjoy the pics

Shoulder is too big. But it is wonderfully assembled, and I guess you wouldn't have a problem making a smaller one. ;)

sorry but i kinda would have a problem because that shoulder was such a pian and it took about 3 months to make just because i was doing other stuff but i really don't want to do the shoulder 3 times it was a real pain to make and it is a little bit big but i am going to have an under suit so that would help a little

thanks and wow you're on you are never on one day and right after the next day you are on again, whenever you're on it is always a week after the last time, it is just suprising to me because you are never on, but thanks

hey Jspiker you should change your profile avatar to carter because you said you like carter better now but did you get anything done on the sheath yet and do you have any updates?

i didn't do the reciever for the AR because i was doing so much which is sad because i really want to finish the AR so bad and hopefully i will have an update soon and also sorry for triple post and i have just started the EVA shoulder

EVA shoulder looks a little warped on the right but good none the less!

Good job on this build so far man!!

hey guys i fanally have an update, it is the reciever and the top small barrel thing, sorry for double post and bad quality pics

PICT0303.jpg

this is the new one and you can see how much better it is
PICT0304.jpg

PICT0305.jpg

now you can see how uneven the old reciever was
PICT0307.jpg

now here is the top barrel thing i was talking about
PICT0308.jpg

PICT0309.jpg

that is my update so enjoy the pics :)

sorry i haven't been keeping you updated as much but here is something else that i have been working on (Master chief helmet)

PICT0186.jpg

PICT0185.jpg

with visor
PICT0190.jpg

PICT0189.jpg

it is a little warped on the front and uneven but i like it still

PICT0188.jpg

PICT0187.jpg

and the back is also a little warped

and here is the inside with rondo, i have already resined the outside but i don't have any pics

PICT0241.jpg

that is my update for that and i will post some pics in a little bit of the reciever and how it is coming along, also i am going to start a new forearm that is more accurate like in the game

ok here is the reciever and the finished mag for the MA37

PICT0310.jpg

with cardboard to reinforce the inside

PICT0311.jpg

and here is the mag

PICT0312.jpg

PICT0313.jpg

pk now that is my update and sorry for triple post and not very good looking pics so enjoy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back