Reach Noble-6 armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok sorry everyone for not posting updates much but i have one on the forearm

PICT0316.jpg

PICT0315.jpg

PICT0314.jpg

ok that is my update for now so enjoy and once again soory for low quality pictures :)

sorry for what double/triple post? but another attempt at the reciever failed :( i think that i might be done with the MA37 AR's reciever because it is way to hard for me to pep so i don't know what i am going to do :( the reason that it is a failed attempt is that it never turns out even and those weird slots that those round long rectangles go in is also way to hard, it turns out that the first one was actually better than the second, the first one was actually straighter but the round rectangle pices were worse, so i might just make it out of cardboard. i just don't know why the reciever has to be so hard for me to pep!?!?

Now you know why I dumped the paper ;-)

What you could do if you want to stick with paper is leave all these little holes, screws and other details out and carve them into the hardened piece with a Dremel. Obviously carving straight lines at constant depth is tricky as well, but if you know how to handle the tool it's definitely the faster way to get the desired result. Plus, it helps prevent warpage during the paper phase.

ok sorry everyone, i haven't had an update in a long time so here is a small update so enjoy :)

PICT0342.jpg

PICT0343.jpg

PICT0345.jpg

PICT0346.jpg

ok this is my update for now so enjoy the pics :)

sorry for triple post but i just felt like sharing this with you all, my huge halo reach cardboard poster from walmart that they had right before reach came out

PICT0349.jpg

my grandma works at walmart so that is how i got this thing, it is pretty awesome looking and huge, i have had this for a while but i kept forgetting to take a picture of it :p
and my mancave

PICT0350.jpg

well that is all just felt like sharing :)

ok sorry for all the posts
well hopefully you guys remember when i was making the more game accurate forearm, well that didn't go to well, it looks good and all but the size will be a problem :p i think only maybe a real spartan can war this, it is huge, check it out

PICT0351.jpg

a big size difference then that first forearm that i made and the new almost finished one :p
i like the bug one because it looks more game accurate but it is to big, i like the one unfolded by carpathiavah99 because it fits perfect but to many small little pieces that have to in between each big piece
well that is all just another small update so enjoy the pics :D

ok now i have a new project and it is to turn a nerf gun (pistol) into a halo reach pistol, here are some pics
i have already made a halo reach pistol out of cardboard but it is so tiny i could barely fit 2 fingers in the trigger guard so i am restarting with a nerf gun

PICT0352.jpg

PICT0353.jpg

and here is a led flashlight that is got from Japan and i was thinkig that i could put it on my MA37 and it is really freakin bright

PICT0354.jpg

and here with the light on

PICT0355.jpg

well this is my update so enjoy the pics :D

ok sorry i haven't updated in a long time but hopefully you guys still remember that forearm that was more game accurate well i finished it even though it was way to big but i just finished it because i was really bored so here are some pics

PICT0364.jpg

PICT0365.jpg

PICT0366.jpg

PICT0367.jpg

well this is all that i have for pics and updates so enjoy it because i probably won't have pics for a while because of school =(

ok here is that update of the spartan knife, it isn't sanded very much

PICT0382.jpg

PICT0383.jpg

ok that is my update enjoy the bad quality pics =P jk

hah!! yah i have 2 because 1 got red ring and then the tray didn't work, then if there was a game inside and i tried to play it it would say play dvd so i got a new one for christmas. the old one i could only play kinect on so i had to update the new one on xbox live which i didn't have so then i also got xbox live for christmas and now i can play kinect on the new on =D
thanks for the compliment on the build =D

Roadkill, you are making great progress on your build buddy. I look forward to seeing more on this.

hey thanks alot man =D really encouaging to hear that =D no really makes me want to work on it but a little late to do that here where i am =P well thank you very much and i will try to have an update as soon as possible =D

hah!! yah i have 2 because 1 got red ring and then the tray didn't work, then if there was a game inside and i tried to play it it would say play dvd so i got a new one for christmas. the old one i could only play kinect on so i had to update the new one on xbox live which i didn't have so then i also got xbox live for christmas and now i can play kinect on the new on =D
thanks for the compliment on the build =D
Can I have the broken one?

sorry but i am going to get it fixed soon so i won't have to take my xbox back and forth =( but if i wasn't going to get it fixed, i would deffinetly give it to you, for like half price or even less, plus it is only the arcade; it's original

ok i will be having an update very shortly, i have started a new helmet and it is the pilot helmet by jtm, it is just a tad small so far so i might have to make another one and if this one doesn't fit at all i will sell it just as a display helmet, well updates very soon I promise

ok here is that update i said i would have, it is only the visor and the right side of the helmet

PICT0407.jpg

as you can see that it is a little small so i am trying to pep it as good as possible for you 405th members that might want it
well that is the update and i will have an update by tomorrow so enjoy =D

ok sorry for all these posts but here is that update that i promised again

PICT0408.jpg

and this is my update =D

and more updates
PICT0409.jpg

PICT0410.jpg

PICT0411.jpg

ok this is my update

ok i now have a knife update, the knife is sanded

snapshot.png

snapshot-1.png

and that is my update, plus now you can enjoy the better quality pics than before =D hurray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back