Reach Noble-6 armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry but i am going to get it fixed soon so i won't have to take my xbox back and forth =( but if i wasn't going to get it fixed, i would deffinetly give it to you, for like half price or even less, plus it is only the arcade; it's original
D***. I was hoping for the broken one so I could see inside it. I work as a PC support tech, and I've never peeked inside the consoles, even the older ones.

thanks man =D
haha well sorry about that, i have only seen a little bit of the inside because of i was trying to pry open my xbox when it wasn't opening the disc tray

sorry for double post, but today i have a tiny update about the spartan knife, here is a pic. before the knife wouldn't fit in the case because of the bondo so i had to sand it down and now it fits =D take a look

snapshot-2.png

and another update on the pilot helmet, the pic that i am going to post was done in about 15 minutes of work =D

snapshot-3.png

thanks man, you should keep watch cause i am getting better at updating my thread more often =P
another update on the pilot helmet, i am now caught up on both sides of the helmet so they are even, check it out =D

snapshot-4.png

well this is my update and enjoy the pic =D stay tuned for more

sorry for double post but i have a huge update, i finished the pilot helmet (only in pep) here are some pics

snapshot-5.png

snapshot-6.png

and here is the back

snapshot-7.png

there is a little warp in the back because the pieces weren't alligning very well and on the side because the pieces were small, all of this i did yesterday so here is my update and enjoy the pics =D

Doing a great job! Keep up the work I know it'll pay off.

Where did you find the stomach plate pep file? I can't find one anywhere even in the 405th.

All the best!

thanks guys =D means a lot
@Acheron, the stomach plate is on the complete pepakura files thread in Creation discussion, then go to pepakura and cardboard armor

Well Roadkill, i have been keeping an eye out on here and im not seeing to many pics :p lol jk. everything is looking great man. Keep up the good work.

thanks man, and yeah i am kinda a slow worker, plus i was in japan for a week and i just got back an hour ago so that is also another reason but i am working still on the pilot helmet, i started a new one cause the other one was way to small

and another update on the pilot helmet, the pic that i am going to post was done in about 15 minutes of work =D

How long would it take you to fully pep a (Let's say 10 page) helmet? If I worked flat out I could maybe do it in a minumum of 5-6 hours, but the progress you'd made would have taken me about an hour and a half! Was the 15 minutes including cutting the pieces out? I really want to figure out a way of working faster =(

yeah all of it that was done in theat pi was done in 15 minutes including the cutting, but i am a very slow worker, i started a new pilot helmet and i am not even close to being finished and i started it about 4 or 5 weeks ago

I'm getting a bit better now... I fully pepped a 32 page torso in probably about 15-20 hours. Still snail paced though.

If you're making a pilot helmet it'd be great if you made modifications to let it be like the haunted helmet... you could have one way tinting (or none), then fit blue LEDs around the inside rim of the visor, and wear a skull mask inside the helmet. It would be gereat for scaring people, because with tinting they wouldn't be able to see in until you turned on the lights, so you could suddenly scare them (Would be hilarious if you did it to an unsuspecting cashier in Game or something!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back