Reach Noble-6 armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road Kill

Sr Member
Hey 405th this is Road Kill, i just started the halo reach Noble-6 armor and i wanted to see what all of you think.

Here is the helmet

PICT0208.jpg

Here is the reach AR

PICT0232.jpg

and a almost done reach left shoulder

PICT0236.jpg

and that's all for now, enjoy :)

I have an update for the shoulder

PICT0237.jpg

it is pretty much almost done and i think it looks pretty good, that's it for now

That helmet turned out really nice. If you do any molds, i might consider buying a pull from you. and nice work so far. And very brave with pepping the AR, i would hate doing that...

sweet thanks, but there is just one thing i'm new at this so i don't really know how to mold it :S, if i did i probably would

you and I are about on the same page I think. Although i didn't include that plating on the top of my noble 6, wasn't interested. And I'll be starting the shoulders as soon as I finish the chest. Which i think I made a little to big, but at least I know the scale for it now to fit well.

if your still looking for tips on how to mold a helmet check out benstreepers thread (how to resin a helmet from start to finish?, I think thats the title) in the video section, he goes through every single step in detail. It'd be very helpful

sorry for double post, but i just started the forearm and i will have maybe finished pics by next week :)

and again sorry for triple post but here is an update
i just started/finished the spartan knife by carparthiavh99

PICT0247.jpg

PICT0246.jpg

and now here is the forearm unfolded by carparthiavh99

PICT0249.jpg

PICT0248.jpg

and this is my armor so far, enjoy the pics. :)

Fantastic job & clean PEP work!
I do not have the patience to pep the knife, so it's even more impressive! I am looking forward to more.

thanks :), and i don't really have enough time to finish before reach because i barely have anything all the way finished, and plus i start school tomorrow :(, but i am making it foe comic con next year, i am starting now because it takes me forever to finish anything :p for some reason

sad news :/ but it's looking great none the less!

but CURSE THEE SCHOOL! I know what you mean, productivity just like screeched to a huge halt on my current project :( actually hoping to have it done for Akon next year, older brother works for them when they're in Texas, and has two free guest passes every year :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back