Reach Noble-6 armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
The color schemes look good, i am not sure how it would look, but how bout mixing all the cool color schemes you have come up with and make it a custom paint job to your suit?? :)

this seems like a good idea, like blue with green accents since you like them both.

yeah that does seem like a good idea, before i came up with these color schemes, i was thinking about doing something close to what you are thinking of

yeah it really would be a good idea, would be terrible if i messed up =(
well thanks everyone, sorry that i don't have many updates, i have been having so much homework and i was going to start this week again but i am going to washington DC for a school trip so i wont be able to start till i get back from the trip

awesome thanks man, and sorry guys no updates yet :/ i actually havent been into halo or anything for a while i dont know why but i just havent been in the mood

Not yet, plan on putting one up tomorrow I wanted to get something done before I started a thread, I'm kind of ashamed that I've posted so many times, yet I haven't made a full suit or put up a wip thread yet. Be on the look out for it tomorrow afternoon!

ok i will
sorry no :( i need to get some though, i honestly dont know what the point is for me to continue my suit i never have time to make anything anymore and i dont have any supplies for hardening anymore either and i dont have money so right now its just really hard to get anything done

b>:void(0);
ODST helmet
http://s737.beta.photobucket.com/us...4E-34493-00000C6867FF9A23.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
sorry having trouble posting pics here

Have you considered using plasti-dip to make the entire outside? Starting thin coat by thin coat? Armor would be rubber but still cool..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back