405th Challenge Coin anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the pricing. I'm the CO of the WI Garrison for the 501st, and we are working on our Garrison's challenge coin right now, and it is only going to be $8 per coin, for a small run of 100. I'm sure you can find it a lot cheaper if you look around. If you would like any help in that matter, I would always be happy to help.

I'm definitely down for a 405th Challenge coin... I actually had a 501st member come into my Gamestop the other day with a snazzy lookin' jacket, so came to the forums to see if the 405th had anything like that, that I could get my hands on, to rep my 405th love in AK :D

I'm definitely down for a 405th Challenge coin... I actually had a 501st member come into my Gamestop the other day with a snazzy lookin' jacket, so came to the forums to see if the 405th had anything like that, that I could get my hands on, to rep my 405th love in AK :D

For that, we need patches.:D

I would love a challenge coin as well! maybe even a couple!

I agree with the no helmet unless we go for something like, have a variation of the major helmet types and then when you have made that suit (or maybe just the helmet itself) then you can buy the coin for it. That way you make it more personalized and yet you don't have to do a run of 100 for a couple of people going to a con. Just my 2 cents.

i will be watching the thread for more updates as this develops.

that would be awesome im down mabe we should draw them out and submit them so others can see and vote on the best

I'd be up for a challenge coin :D
Oh, is there a way to make a poll in the forum anouncements? like where the anouncement about "Cursing, Lewdness, and Rudeness..." is posted? that might grab more people's attention.

I like the idea of having a 'generic' 405th coin, and possibly additional designs to commemorate differnet Cons, or acheiving Elite status

Oh, is there a way to make a poll in the forum anouncements? like where the anouncement about "Cursing, Lewdness, and Rudeness..." is posted? that might grab more people's attention.

I like the idea of having a 'generic' 405th coin, and possibly additional designs to commemorate differnet Cons, or acheiving Elite status

That's a good idea, having a "membership" coin, and then special coins for different cons... nice... :) Any other progress on this?

Well when it comes around time to doing I think this is a very good idea. I think the site should sell some generic 405 coins for/from the site to help pay for maintenance. Ithink maybe selling some Tee shirts would be good as well. I think all of this can be done without using any copyrighted Microsoft work and using only original designs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back