Props Nerf Assault Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

skylow

Jr Member
Ive seen AR Nerf mods popping up lately and it inspired me to make my own so here it is !

AR1.jpg

AR5.jpg

AR2.jpg

AR3.jpg

I'm not one for progress shots so i only have one and here it is.

_DSC0059.jpg

Tell me what you think !

Nice job, there.

Snowman, that is indeed that combination.

My only real critique is that it's out of proportion, but that's a given, based on the materials you used. I could not have done better, using the same stuff.

where did the two green pieces come from?

i have a recon, and i don't like it too much.. would love to turn it into a prop.

Looks great! Where did you find the Buzz Bee plasma blaster? They are getting increasingly difficult to procure. : /

Edit: freaking near impossible to find. For those asking, this is a modified Nerf Recon with the addition of parts from the no-longer-manufactured Buzz Bee Plasma Blaster, and some added stuff (plasticard maybe?).

Wow this is extremely awesome I could probably build the same thing if I just knew a website to get the green parts from.

Yes i was selling it but the bidding ended yesterday. All i used were, like everyone has said, the parts from a plasma blaster by buzz bee toys and a Nerf recon . All other parts were formed from various thicknesses of styrene plastic sheeting and the gaps were filled with sand-able epoxy . I agree proportions are off especially the back end but the recon wasn't meant for this after all. I had to shorten the back end a good 3 inches from what it originally was and there isn't much to do about forming the shape of the back but overall i think it turned out great it's a lot better than that old recon just sitting around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back