• Spartan 3 Shoulder

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Not in this list

Votes: 19 30.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jico

Hello 405th. It is time to show you guys what I have been up too for the last few days;)

I started to improve and fix my old jun helmet and quickly found out that it would take alot of time to finish it up. It also had some parts that were very in-accurate. I found that the best way would be to build a entierly new model.

Here is what I came up with^_^

junprogress1.png

junprogress2.png

junprogress3.png

This area right here would be a little tricky to unfold/assemble.

junprogress4.png

I got some minor modefications and a symetry duplicate left to do. Expect a release by tomorrow;)

Im new to unfolding. So if anyone could unfold this for me, I would really apperciate it^_^

Thank you for your time!

Released!:D

It is not yet unfolded so. If you want to unfold it for me, the download link is bellow^_^

junprogresshelm1.png

junprogresshelm2.png

junprogresshelm3.png

junprogresshelm4.png

If you want to unfold it for me, please fell free to download it here^_^
Removed. See post #9 for new link^_^

I could get an unfold out tomorrow! My skills have... improved... since last time!

BTW I have it about 75% done at the moment

Hey man thats really good, it makes me wanna build a Jun helmet now. Good work. It's weird though, in the new Vidoc, his name is pronounced "June", but everyone I know has pronounced it... well..... "Jun"....

Stop the press! There's a bit of a problem with the model. Look at the pic below:

Junhelmeterror.jpg

Note that the highlighted area is intersecting another plane on the helmet. The same thing is happening on the other. You can also see that the unfold on the right side is asymmetrical due to those errors.

Stop the press! There's a bit of a problem with the model. Look at the pic below:

Junhelmeterror.jpg

Note that the highlighted area is intersecting another plane on the helmet. The same thing is happening on the other. You can also see that the unfold on the right side is asymmetrical due to those errors.

Hmmm, Ill see if it is a error on the model or just a export falure.

Oh, my bad. A little export falure due to a mis placed polygon. Ill have a reupload asap! Sorry to you guys who already started unfolding:(

Edit: Unfolded. Link in post #14

Sorry guys, my bad:p

Sorry Jico but the errant plane is still there. Here is the shot from the inside of the helmet:

Junhelmeterror2.jpg

The raise part of the side of the helmet is supposed to intersect with the highlighted (in red) plane. But note that behind the raised part, the plane continues to go upward.

Sorry Jico but the errant plane is still there. Here is the shot from the inside of the helmet:

Junhelmeterror2.jpg

The raise part of the side of the helmet is supposed to intersect with the highlighted (in red) plane. But note that behind the raised part, the plane continues to go upward.
'

I think you downloaded the wrong file:p Dl link in post #9

The link wasn't there earlier but yeah, I got the fixed version. I'll have it unfolded very soon.

Sorry about that:p I had to reupload it 3 timesXD. I chose the wrong file every time:p Silly meXD Can't wait to see it unfolded:D It is the last part I need before I start my Jun build^_^

Here's my unfold:

JunHelmet.jpg

Click on the pic to download.

Awesome! Gotta start building this right away:D You did an awesome job! It turned out better than expected! Is it okay that I hit ruze up on this unfold? So he can add it to the reach file base:)

Edit: Oh you already did:D Thanks!

*thump*... sorry i just passed out from the awesomeness...

*forklifts dont die, their just missing in action* (ROFL)

I just started building this and I had to drop in and say "GREAT JOB!!!!!"
This is a nice, easy build and Ral Partha's unfold is terrific.

This is a nice, easy build and Ral Partha's unfold is terrific.
The credit goes to Jico. This is my fastest helmet unfold (done in less than half a day and I didn't even rush) and that's because the model was "logically" built without the extraneous details and still retaining its HD quality thus making my job easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back