first hayabusa build

Status
Not open for further replies.

firevoid

I started my build last night and almost have the crown conpletely done. I'm trying to have this helmet completely done by the reach release.
download
download

Tell me what you think.

download
When i pull up my thread i can see the pics. Do you guys just see the short cut or what.
Anyways i posted a pic of day two and am now working on day three.

I hope you guys can see this. I am posting all of my pics so far. Let me know what you think.
Photo0326.jpg

Photo03272.jpg

Photo0331.jpg

Photo0335.jpg

This is 3 days worth. I just hope you can see it.

The new pics are showing up for me. Looks good so far! Hardly any warping, everything looks spiffy so far, and extra bonus points for attempting Hayabusa. Keep it up!

Your pepping is looking good!

When I started my project, I had concidered doing the hayabusa build. But Master Chief won me over.

Keep on going! Your doing a good job.

Cheers!

Well you have plenty of time on your hands thats for sure. lol...well good luck on everything. if your deadline is the Reach release then you have til midnight on the 14th of September. Not to make you feel rushed or anything. ;)

Catch you on Live later maybe.

i have finished my pep but it is too small for me. my wife is going to use it and i'm going to start another one that is 20% larger. i can't get any resin til the first. if i can get my second pep done then it will be the first that i resin.
Photo0343.jpg

Trebek, that is a Japanese war knife. It's supposed to be curved like that, even the handle.

This is EPIC. I have never actually seen Hayabusa, just on game, but that is freakin sweet. If you want to be a little different, paint the helmet itself Red, and the forehead stuff that in game is supposed to be white, paint that black. It makes for interesting colour schemes, my friend and I discovered that in MS paint. This is freakin cool dude, please share. Mould it and sell them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back