"Help!" for: Papercraft or Pepakura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but with non-helmets you have to be more careful with the rondo since it's viscous (the helmet acts like a bucket so it's harder to get it to spill).

The other benefit to a rondo layer followed by fiberglass is you have the strength of fiberglass, but can sand the outside down into the rondo layer when you cut detail lines.

Ok thank you, another question if I have foam template unfolds can I turn them back into pep files by adding flaps and edge Id or is it a bit harder than that?

Ok thank you, another question if I have foam template unfolds can I turn them back into pep files by adding flaps and edge Id or is it a bit harder than that?

You will essentially have to either rearrange everything, or re-unfold the piece. Either way, it might just be simpler to save a copy of a pep unfold before you modify it for use with foam.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE:

This thread has been retired and replaced with an updated FAQ thread. If you have posted a question here that has not been answered, check the FAQ thread. Further one-time questions can be found or directed there.

http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/40607-FAQ-Papercraft-amp-Pepakura

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back