"Help!" for: Misc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i'm new here. I'm trying to build my first set of armor, but since that seems a little difficult, i was going to try something "simple", like a magnum or something. but everytime i download one of those pepakura file things, i cant open it. what should i do?

I watched a video online about the armor to get a few building tips. And she said that for the visor just buy a cheap motorcycle one, i haavnt got one yet but how would you get it int the helmet. Cause hot glue would probably ruin it and probably isnt strong enough.

I have to apologize, I KNOW this question got answered, but I can't find it despite the search bar, and our time is running out. How do you split a part over two pieces of paper?

I have to apologize, I KNOW this question got answered, but I can't find it despite the search bar, and our time is running out. How do you split a part over two pieces of paper?

Pull it over the right or bottom edge and you're done. Pepakura Designer will add another page there that will hold the rest of the piece.

You can also split a piece into multiple smaller pieces, which might be the smarter thing do to, depending on the piece. That would be the third button from the left, with the meaningful zipper symbol.

hi guys,

I was wondering how I can post pics of my armour progress? I've done an HD helmet pep and LD chest pep so far, but I'm a bit concerned they might be a little bit big. I was hoping to post on the forum and get a general opinion, but I can't work out how. Thanks ^^

I was wondering how I can post pics of my armour progress? I've done an HD helmet pep and LD chest pep so far, but I'm a bit concerned they might be a little bit big. I was hoping to post on the forum and get a general opinion, but I can't work out how.

Use Photobucket.

I plan to try and vac form a gold iridium motorcycle visor to shape but wonder if the vac forming will destroy the iridium finish. Has anyone here tried and would comment on how it went for them please?

I didnt exactly know where to post this question, but is there any elite armor for pepakura besides the arbiter armor. I know the standard combat armor is designed for elites too, but it would be a little easier to wear.

This questions kinda random, and I didnt exactly know were to put it. but can you hear anything inside the helmet with the padding and stuff.

what did you guys use for the weird side vent "tubes" hes got near his chin on the MK VI helmet. Oh and also, how do you put lights in the helmet ( I do know how to solder and all the ). Do you put them in during the pepakura stage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back