REAL Iron Man/War Machine peps, 405th teamup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to the people who have been keeping up with my threads since I started working on Iron Man stuffs. ^__^
As an early note, it was suggested that this become a new thread to make it easier.
I'm sorry for the delay on progress with my Mark 6 project, I went to New York to see my father (haven't seen him since I was 9, I'm 18 now :O), then got really sick (bronchitis) and my dog continues to have seizures, I've been taking care of that too (I know some of ya'll have read my thread about that).
Anyway, after talking with one of my team-mates (Zabana), we've decided we should let you guys in on our biggest and most badass project. We've got some official 3D models of some certain suits (Mark 2,3,4,5,6 and War Machine) and we're working on making them pep files. My God, ya'll should see War Machine. XD
Zabana has been retrieving models (probably the hardest part), I've provided some good helmet files (from another friend of mine), and Dubean has constantly been providing wicked simple and organized unfolds. Stay tuned peeps, for those of you who haven't seen this yet...
4698386856_738eb8330e_m.jpg

4935641892_d4c5069471_m.jpg

Yes, they're real ;)
SPREAD THE WORD

aww man i just pepped an entire mark 3 suit and 2 days after i finish you come back with this... anyway awesome job :)

This is gonna be such a fun project to work on Shark, Can't wait to get started! :) Zabana's been doin some real nice work too. Hope he's gotten those files for you to work with.

Keep me posted buddy, ill check this thread very often! haha

This just became intresting for me so the two images below are of the 3D models of the helmet's right? Why not look into having the part's CNC'ed to mold.

Actually I've been speaking to a person who will be 3d printing them for me. ;)
And yes, those are the real 3D models of the Iron Man and War Machine helmets.
@Dubean thanks for helping out with this, as you already know this is some wicked amount of work that needs to be done. Good thing I didn't message Zabana yet, I just remembered now, he said he'd be out for the weekend 'cus it's his birthday! ^___^
@jtm sorry for being so late lol
But hey, at least have an Iron Man suit! :D

Now I´m back to home from birthday´s weekend, was a very good one with family and friends.

But now as Sharkhead told we´ll focused in this teamup job.

So again, as he told, stay tuned, news will come soon ;)

hmm normally you never see 3d models from the movies always thought it was intellectual property

EDIT: Theres all the specs for the mk 2 and 3

image5.jpg

We've got some official 3D models of some certain suits (Mark 2,3,4,5,6 and War Machine) and we're working on making them pep files.

I'll tell you what. If you guys do this, I'll work on every one of them. I'll assemble some of the finest peppers to tackle this project. I want an entire crew of iron-men...

You guys know how to build up tension!! :D

Please excuse me for know I've gotta change the bucket.
It's full of drool.

Yikes, looks like geometry generated from point data. Looks cool though :)

Are you going to clean up and break that thing apart before having your buddy do a 3D print of it? How much is he quoting you?

I'm interested because just for the top half of my 3D print version of my odst model (with minimum wall thickness) I was quoted between $500 and $2000 from US based prototyping services. Decided to just invest in my own machine! But material costs don't justify me making a prop right now unless the demand is high.

There was a guy on the RPF making Iron Man armor from a 3D printer. I don't know how far he's gotten though. Last I saw he got the mouth piece finished on a university printer using their materials. Don't know how long that will last haha

Lol yeah it's generally me being lazy and opting not to smooth by hand. I just click a button. But yes, it all gets cleaned up before being sent off, and the parts will be broken down to the same pieces people usually make with pep. As for the quote, I'm getting a bit of a special deal. It will cost a cast of anything I make through him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back