L3X's Emile Build *Really Pic Heavy*

Status
Not open for further replies.

L3X BLU3R1V3R

Alright, so i'm finally ready to reveal my Emile Build. Currently I have both biceps finished, along with the right shoulder. The Torso is about 95% done, im going to be getting all the little canisters tomorrow. Then ill just have to figure out how attach them to it. Ignore the helmet im wearing in the one pic of me, it was just there to help the picture look better lol.
IMAG0219.jpg

IMAG0223.jpg

IMAG0224.jpg

IMAG0227.jpg

IMAG0228.jpg

IMAG0230.jpg

IMAG0231.jpg

IMAG0232.jpg

IMAG0233.jpg

IMAG0234.jpg

IMAG0237.jpg

IMAG0238.jpg

IMAG0239.jpg

IMAG0240.jpg

Gonna be building the left shoulder, the forearms, and the kukri today. Then on to the legs. And then finally the helmet, im saving it till last just because im still contemplating how i want to the the visor.

Oh MY gawd, this is amazing i will be sure to follow this
im really wanting to se this finished
and how are you planning on doing the helmet

I agree with campground, are you doing the helmet? I always thought it'd be cool just to get lens stain and stain the skull in there from a smoked lens, or maybe just staining the smoke in there as well.

Either way, looks awesome, great job so far!

i think for the helmet, im just going to end up cutting out the "eyes" of the face and insert some gold lenses and then put some reflective window film on the back side of the lenses. I wont have a very large field of view but ill be able to see out of it at least for the release. Then I can try to figure out a better way to do it before haloween.

I like the idea, keep pics posted! hopin to make one of my own one day, need a good finished inspiration suit!

is the chest piece you made the one that was unfolded by Carparthiavh99?
Nope, its one that i unfolded. He actually just updated the thread, and if you look at my area of the 2nd post, he has put a link up to it. If you still cant find it let me know and ill put the link up in the first post for you.

I really like how the shoulder turned out L3X. Also thanks for the files really been helping with my Emile build.... but why compete with me. I'll be blown out of the water by you sir!?

keep up the good work :)

Well I'm definately going to subscribe to this thread, the weathering on the shoulder looks amazing! Its just the right amount of battle damage to make it look believable.

Just curious, how did you do the weathering on the white line to get the red to show up underneath? Doesn't look like you used thoothpast/vaseline to do it, which seems to be the usual mentod.

Also, sorry if this is a little off topic, but how did you get the blue ODST visor (or is that black)? I've only ever seen them brown when they're vacuum formed.

I really like how the shoulder turned out L3X. Also thanks for the files really been helping with my Emile build.... but why compete with me. I'll be blown out of the water by you sir!?

keep up the good work :)
Thanks! and sorry? lol my bad dude, ive been planning this for a while if it helps???
Well I'm definately going to subscribe to this thread, the weathering on the shoulder looks amazing! Its just the right amount of battle damage to make it look believable.

Just curious, how did you do the weathering on the white line to get the red to show up underneath? Doesn't look like you used thoothpast/vaseline to do it, which seems to be the usual mentod.

Also, sorry if this is a little off topic, but how did you get the blue ODST visor (or is that black)? I've only ever seen them brown when they're vacuum formed.
Thanks! I actually did use toothpaste lol, i put it on with a paint brush with pretty stiff bristles. And to answer the question about the odst visor, i got it with my odst kit that i got from sean bradley. It is blue, and i bought some "privacy" window tint from menards and put it on the inside to make it look semi-reflective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back