Introductory Package?

Status
Not open for further replies.

papamurf812

What would everyone like to see as the package you receive for becoming a member?

Some things I thing would be necessary
-Some type of identification that everyone goes by (ID Badge, Barcode on costume, etc.)
-A patch or sticker for everyone who's part of the group (Patch for fabric, Sticker for armor)
-405th tee (similiar to the Army tees
army_p4.jpg
could say simply UNSC or what part you are (spartan, marine, ODST))

Any other ideas?

How about...
- Dog Tags
- Trading Cards with us in full armor/uniform in front and without helmet in back with Regional or Division Specs (Spartan, ODST, marine, etc.) and call-signs
- Serial #'s (similar to membership IDs)
- special member's only access to the mjolnirarmor/405th member website
- Ceritificate of membership

How about...
- Dog Tags (printed up one by one for each inveigle member)
- Certificate of membership
- Bar codes fake tats that we get a hole bunch of and we have to put then on before we meet up

we have talked about this but we have to get the word from bungie that is ok for us to use it, so why are we starting a thread like this again

dont jump ahead so fast, we have to get the rules set before we do the memeberships

mikeattack said:
How about...
- Dog Tags
- Trading Cards with us in full armor/uniform in front and without helmet in back with Regional or Division Specs (Spartan, ODST, marine, etc.) and call-signs
- Ceritificate of membership
By this I believe Mike means special AREAs of the site. Like a "Secret Hidden forum"

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI Normally a members only area is for organizing appearances. Things like ensuring that enough members are available, that housing and transportation is covered and other details are ironed out without having to wade through OT discussions. It would likely also provide access to the members list and list where members are located.

In other words, things that most forum members don't need

Very well said Cha*man.
He is correct. IF there were to be a members only section of the forum, it would most likely be hidden from non 405th members.
It would help the 405th members plan and organize events such as Comicon, you know, where would we meet, where should we stay.. ect.

Remember to not get TOO ahead of yourselves, since we are not official.

Thanks for the redirect, I had not realized that I did not express that the 405th having a members only area still hinged on us getting approval.

Would it be against any type of Microsoft rule to just put 405th on it? and then if we designed the things like patches/stickrs how could we be sued? I CAN make veery nice t-shirts that would resemble the 405th ones exactly. And i could make for as low as $10 with your name on the back. I dunno about stickers but i could also do dog tags for like 10 bucks. PM me if you are interested.Or if we wanna make them the official shirt of the site!

Would the Fifty dollars get you group Lan Parties and stuff? Or like the first one is frre or something? This is all pending it is allowed by microsoft and bungie.

The barcode and patch ideas are cool. Maybe even a bumper sticker or rank markings depending on your level in the forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back