Introductory Package?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dog tags are a good starting point.

And like Josh said, LAN's on a state-based or maybe even national would be awsome...meeting members and then pwning them...

I agree. dogtags are a must. for the tatoos we could make a stencil and get them in hena form the last a heckava lot longer and look better

What I believe the introductory package should be:
-Allowed into the main 405th forums.
-405th T-shirt with your last name and Spartan Number
-405th Bumper Sticker, Armor Stencil, Patch, etc...
-405th Dog Tags

After you have shown up to an event/met another member, you are allowed to go into the secret super-duper event forums.

dogtags.jpg

Testing

Exactly but CENTERED looks better. That looks so cool. I'll make and order them for evyone for NO profit if ya'll like? BTW what does Spartan #104 mean?

How'd you post that pic?

Just a random spartan number :p I think that link or someone else here has us covered on dog tags, they aren't expensive to make. which is good since it'll help us with other things.
But the main thing right now is to get the 405th finalized with bungie and microsoft.

i could get used the dog tags real quick, although i dont have an xbox gamertag

just for the record, i would get a real tattoo of anything the 405th decides upon. i have 2 tats already. one for the 405th would be an honor.

sorry for the double post, iam kinda new to forums

dont double post!

use edit button.

and theres no way im getting a real tattoo just for the record.

i would love trading cards and dog tags and

mikeattack said:
How about...
- Dog Tags
- Trading Cards with us in full armor/uniform in front and without helmet in back with Regional or Division Specs (Spartan, ODST, marine, etc.) and call-signs
- Serial #'s (similar to membership IDs)
- special member's only access to the mjolnirarmor/405th member website
- Ceritificate of membership

Last edited by a moderator:
ooo i know

my idea is that you know that post of that group photo for the main page how about we give out posters of it so we can hang on our walls and stuff that would be pretty sweet

Just because we can't start making stuff doesn't mean we aren't aloowed to brainstorm. BTW I would love it if you guys made it sixteen,cus I turn sixteen next month and I really want to be a part of this. Everything you guys have come up with is awesome. I like the idea of designing a tattoo for thos of you who want one,but I have no desire to permanantly mark anything on my body. If theres anything I can do to help let me know. I'll see what I can do.

Spartan 001 said:
BTW I would love it if you guys made it sixteen,cus I turn sixteen next month and I really want to be a part of this.

i feel old.............. :cautious:

Spartan857 said:
i feel old.............. :cautious:
Its okay Spartan...I make lots of people feel old, especially my parents. Lol.

If you make the age requirement 18, which I can see happening. I'll just help with stuff where I'm needed. No big deal...well it is,but I'm not gonna throw a temper tantrum over it. I know there are reasons why it would be 18...

to the guy with the 104 thing: the numbers are based on you location in the world from where your stolen from. Franklin county vermont is 224 so therfore im spartan 224.

Microsoft does not have a copyright on the phrase "405th infantry/etc" so we are safe from an infringement standpoint.

Where we might get in trouble is if we use any permutation of "spartan, ODST, EVA (all the other helmet types), etc" basically anything that is in the game.

And to be on the safe side, I'd plaster "we are not in any way affiliated with microsoft, xbox, halo, etc" all over the site / threads where you are selling 405th shirts,

otherwise you might have microsoft on our behinds with the quickness. :whistle:

^ I like your "area code" idea.

Spartan 919 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back