Question about the ODST visor

Status
Not open for further replies.

metallicagod96

hi my name is brandon and i wanted to gain all the knowlage i needed before i started my odst project i wanted to know how to make the visor to the odst helmet it would be nice if some one could help me thanks-
brandon

Vacum forming is the best way to make an accurate visor for your helmet. They can also be made on the cheap for smaller objects(such as a visor).

here is an excellent video explaining the process

Last edited by a moderator:
While its all good trying to make your own, it isn't the easiest thing to do. Sometimes it might just be cheaper to buy one off the guys who make them here

High impact polystyrine, preferably a shade of Black, orange, or white. it all depends on your colour scheme. also make sure you do not get solid colors, make sure they are transparent colours that are tinted the colour you require

good luck on your build :D be sure to post progress pics so the whole forum can see your progress and offer insight into making it the best it can be :p
//Jeremy

For my ODST Visor, i bought a Motorcycle visor of of amazon, made a template of what i wanted my visor to look like and cut it out with a dremel on the visor. Hope it helps!

IMG_0561.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back