Mustards Chefs Jorge-052 Biuld!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't already have one, create an account at either photobucket (it's free), or something similar. Upload the images to there, and then copy the coding for each image into your post.

The code you copy in for each image should sort of look like this, but without the spaces:

[IMG] [url]http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l128/Ravenxl7/fall-o-reach.jpg[/url]

Hope that helps.

Ive got the pics and thanks to Ravenxl7 ill be adding many more
Pepakuraprojects005.jpg

Chest pics its all pep by the way.
Pepakuraprojects006.jpg

Whatever this thing is?
Pepakuraprojects007.jpg

Helmet:
Pepakuraprojects012.jpg

Pepakuraprojects013.jpg

Pepakuraprojects014.jpg

A few gaps but thats nothing a bit of bondo cant handle
Pepakuraprojects015.jpg

Pepakuraprojects016.jpg

Pepakuraprojects016.jpg

Thaats all for now but i think its coming along.

Pepakuraprojects016.jpg

Looks good so far. I myself plan to make a slightly modified version of Jorge's armor as a custom Spartan (what I imagine myself would look like if I was one).

Keep up the good work.

great job! I'd work a little more on anchoring the tabs down firmly and letting them dry before moving on, but very nice work!

Sweet cant wait to see it
Neither can I, lol. I'm hoping to get started on it within the next week or so. At the very least get some pep work done (I'll probably start with the hand plates, and then go from there).

From what I've seen, the gun is probably the hardest part to replicate (which is why I'm going with a different weapon, lol). There's a Nerf gun (can't recall the name, atm) that I think would work perfectly as a starting point for it. With enough mods and a good paint job it would work well, imo at the very least.

Good job so far man! I myself am building Jorge.

Also that little piece you were asking about is for the Left side of the chest piece. If you have seen A Knights Tale with Heath Ledger its pretty much the same thing as the guard that the knights wear on the side of their face to make sure the joust doesn't hit them in the neck.

Hey man,

Helmet looks pretty good :D The chest looks a little warped here an there (I'm just saying)

How planning to harden you Armour? Fibreglass or rondo?

Rondo. definately rondo. It sucks though because my helmet warped during the first fibreglassing layer. So I have to restart :(

defiantly go with rondo on the shoulder add-ons. I fibreglassed the right shoulder and... it didnt turn out to well... no warping, its just there were areas where it couldnt reach and they are really weak.

BTW I am working on my multiplayer Noble six

I wish you luck, Jorge.

looking good! rondo is a pretty good way to go. also check out somthing called bondoglass, which i guess is bondo with fiberglass mixed in it. i like it alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back