My Jorge 052 Build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StevePerv

Well Haven't been here for a long time. Ever since the attack I somewhat faded away from the 405th site. But now I'm back.

File I'm using. Scaled to fit me.
JorgePep.png

Started with the the Chest top. But I haven't taken any pictures. Maybe post some later.

Then I finished the neck thingy he has. But i'll post some pictures later along also.

Then I have the mid-section. Turned out nice and no warping so far.
Snapshot257.jpg

Snapshot259.jpg

Mid-section Inners;
Snapshot258.jpg

Making slow progress. Sorry that I jumped on the Jorge bandwagon.

Also if anyone would be kind to send me a link for AceHighs thigh. I was to late to pick up some of his, so it would be appreciated if anyone could. If not, its fine. ^^

His files are great, and the file I am using is from Carpathiavh99 (Sorry if your name is wrong).

Thanks for looking, and I will keep you guys updated.

AceHigh took down all his files and asked that they not be distributed, a mod even said that they cant.

If you need a thigh the thigh that all the other noble team members wear is exactly the same.

AceHigh took down all his files and asked that they not be distributed, a mod even said that they cant.

If you need a thigh the thigh that all the other noble team members wear is exactly the same.

That is understandable. Thank you for letting me know.

Just wondering if there was a nicer one than the one on the Offical Reach page. But It will have to do.

Once again thank you. :)

ok this might be a little off topic but, are you using a mac?! how are you doing that? just thought id put that out there.....
but back to the topic looks good so far hope you get it done, im anxious

Nice pepping StevePerv.
Hoping to see more progress pics.

@dh748
Yea that looks like its from a Mac.

Cheers!

Its a Vista with a Mac skin. I'm a Mac guy, but they won't run them. Thought a couple of you would ask about that :p Couple picks are incoming.

EDIT: Pictures :D
Chest
Snapshot263.jpg

Snapshot264.jpg

Neck Guard
Snapshot265.jpg

Reach Magnum Top Attachment
Snapshot266.jpg

Snapshot267.jpg

Snapshot268.jpg

Reach Magnum Clip (Will be detailing today.)
Snapshot269.jpg

Snapshot270.jpg

this looks great keep up the good work hope jorges armor files make it back on at some point i want make one my self when i get to it xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back