M6B Reach Pistol Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

StevePerv

Well this will be for my local GameStop. To be given away at launch, by some sort of raffle for everyone who pre-ordered it. Might make a couple casts of it, and will have a laser pinter, and flashlight, along with some LEDs for added effects.
Pics so far.
Top Attachment:
Snapshot266.jpg

Snapshot267.jpg

Snapshot268.jpg

Mag:
Snapshot269.jpg

Snapshot270.jpg

Mag (Rondo'd and sanded)(HEAVY)
Snapshot275.jpg

Snapshot276.jpg

Snapshot277.jpg

Bottom Attachment (Rondo'd and sanded a bit)
Snapshot271.jpg

Snapshot272.jpg

Snapshot273.jpg

Snapshot274.jpg

dang im loving this build will you do any detail to the clip? im sure the detail is similar to the m6g here
Halo%20Magnum.gif

Didn't have time to post the pics last night, but heres a bit of the detail. Now Im going to finish off peping the other parts of the pistol.

Snapshot278.jpg

Snapshot279.jpg

Snapshot280.jpg

Snapshot282.jpg

The model is from gingersnapples, and you can download it here.

His model is by far the easiest to work with, while still keeping key details. And I found the model along with a bunch of others here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do I spy an Ergonomic Keyboard Laptop? WTH man lol. Just wondering, the arrow keys are all goofy.
And NICE job on the magnum, it looks pretty METAL lol. I might suggest you detail the clip, like where it would slide in and out of the gun, by doing the "battle damage" trick, like Nat did on her Kat build.

Please could you post some blueprints, with measurments? i'd really like to make one of these out of wood but i need blueprints for that :)

I wish you were making a BR55 or DMR lol. I mean if you're going through the trouble of making me a gun, I would rather have one I actually like. I hate to say it, but if you do make the gun for me, can I sell it?

FInal update for today, did the Grip Assembly, tomorrow starts the Receiver.

Snapshot283.jpg

Snapshot284.jpg

Snapshot285.jpg

Snapshot286.jpg

Snapshot287.jpg

Snapshot288.jpg

Snapshot289.jpg

Trigger:
Snapshot290.jpg

Snapshot291.jpg

With Mag in Grip:
Snapshot292.jpg

Snapshot293.jpg

Now about the trigger, one side seems bigger, so Ima re-print and re do it. Hope you guys like it. Rondoing it tomorrow also.

I suggest slushing it with Rondo. Add some wight, and easier to work with, since you can carve into the model as opposed to building layers.

I think I need to get some foamies...

well most of my armor which can be found on my ODST thread is made entirely out of rondo. minus some of the detail on the knee....

Well I don't get it. I thought you said you were going to cast them, but if not, whatever. I don't even want it. So I'm not complaining. I was wondering if my helm was going to be ready and shipped before the 14th. I want to wear it to the opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back