Dragon*Con 2010 Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the pictures!

It was SO nice meeting everybody. That was the most fun I've ever had at a convention. I can't wait for next yearrrrr~

Words cannot describe how much fun I had at D*Con 2010. You guys that came made it well worth the trip. Expect us back next year.. we're definitely coming!

HUGE thanks to ALL the 405th members for making this possible, and being so much fun. Dreads, that breakfast we had Sunday morning was awesome... next time let's try getting everyone in on it. I never thought that going to dragoncon would be such a blast. THANKS!

Here's a few (what little I have) photos that I have.

Thanks!

And yes, that is an energy Sword. It's Sean Bradley's.... a wonderful piece of art!

I. MUST. GO. NEXT. YEAR...........anybody up for a roomy?

but in all seriousness, exellent pics guys. youtubers never seem interested in the 405ths spot in the parade so you dont normally get to see who went.

D-con is one of the only good things (disney being one of them) about me moving to florida, instead of a 12-13 hour drive its only like less than six. speaking of this being my last year in texas, has anybody heard anything about the next 405th prop party?

Yep that's one of the Energy Swords that Dustin and I made together for D*con last year. There's some more pics in my 405th at Dragoncon 2010 gallery: http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e90/ScaryMonkey75/405th at Dragoncon 2010/

Here's some highlights from my pics:

IMG_1639.jpg

IMG_1649.jpg

IMG_2031.jpg

IMG_2054.jpg

IMG_2100.jpg

IMG_2134.jpg

IMG_2364.jpg

IMG_2394.jpg

IMG_2446.jpg

IMG_2482.jpg

IMG_2634.jpg

IMG_2636.jpg

IMG_2616.jpg

J100_1374.jpg

J100_1376.jpg

That really looks like so much fun and I would LOVE to attend one of these, but traveling is just too hard for us. :( I know I would have such a blast. Not too sure about my husband though. <_<

This was SOO much fun, guys. I had so much roommmate drama that I'm glad I spent the whole con with all of you. ^_^

I'm so glad I redid my entire MJOLNIR suit in a month to try and make it into the parade...although it didn't look nearly as awesome as half of yours! I was the green Spartan with the sniper rifle and the ridiculously bright helmet lights..(Sorry for whoever I kept blinding..) I put most of my pictures up on facebook, so I'm sure they'll float around somewhere.

Awesome pictures everyone as soon as I can get my camera working I'll upload my photos and videos that I got, just so everyone knows I am the Marine standing next to Monicator in the predator photo and the one standing right behind Ithica in the Marine armor in the parade photoshoot, I just finally got home so I must go to sleep after checking a few more topics.

It was nice to meet a few of you on Sunday night! I swear next year we (my boyfriend and I) will have a Spartan or two to bring, and not just our "one week marines"

I snapped a few shots of ya'll, so I'll post what I got (sorry about the horrible quality!):
DSCF8990.jpg

DSCF8994.jpg

DSCF8996.jpg

DSCF8997.jpg

DSCF8999.jpg

DSCF9012.jpg

Those pics are awesome hydra i hope you dont mind me taking a few of them.. it was great seeing you again and it is great to see you on here. i hope that you guys enjoyed everything as much as me and nat did. it was such a great time..

just got word from techbot that the pictures he snagged of the parade and all the group stuff is almost ready!!! im super pumped about these!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back