Thank you Bungie Armor Compilation Video Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was thinking about taking 27 becasue it says "We continue to grow and progress" so i could use my unfinished AR and Recon helmet to go along with it or would u rather me finish both of them first

That is tottally up to you. It sound like a good idea though.

What's the status of this project? Are we gonna see a rough cut anytime soon?

Patience is a virtue. My mom is a total [redacted], so I am busy doing college application crap. If you want to call her, be my guest. I should be done with all of my college stuff tonight though, and I will contiune work on the rough cut either late tonight, or tommrow.

Patience is a virtue. My mom is a total [redacted], so I am busy doing college application crap. If you want to call her, be my guest. I should be done with all of my college stuff tonight though, and I will contiune work on the rough cut either late tonight, or tommrow.

I hear ya. Did the college application thing last year and it was a bear. Just wanted to make sure the project was still on the table, and that we won't have to wait 6 months to see some video the way we have for Operation Chastity's teaser ;).

I hear ya. Did the college application thing last year and it was a bear. Just wanted to make sure the project was still on the table, and that we won't have to wait 6 months to see some video the way we have for Operation Chastity's teaser ;).

You won't. I will make time to work on the video sometime this weekend. I'll post whatever I have when I'm done.

Terribly sorry it took so long, but I just emailed you my clips Fuzzy. I recorded number 30 as well in case you couldn't find anyone to fill it. Hope you're still able to include them.

i was thinking about taking 27 becasue it says "We continue to grow and progress" so i could use my unfinished AR and Recon helmet to go along with it or would u rather me finish both of them first

Apologies Roxas but Dystorted Inc had already called that one, honoring the first come first serve rule the line is his. There are still a lot more you can choose from though.

Wait...is there still room? Also, when are you guys planning on having this done, because I'm working on an ODST as we speak and I definitely want to be a part of this.

Wait...is there still room? Also, when are you guys planning on having this done, because I'm working on an ODST as we speak and I definitely want to be a part of this.

There is a list of available lines on Page 8 of this thread. Pick a line, and video record it with your armor. You still have semi-plenty of time.

Btw, I'd like to give a special thanks to FuzzyBear for doing the video editing portion of this for us. And also fuzzy, I have my Emile Suit ready to film another line, I'll get the file to you hopefully by Friday. Again seriously dude, thanks!

ATTENTION: I'm adding a video submission date to this Saturday. Remember, please name your video clip your line number and member name. Thanks!

Ok so I have some good news, and I have some bad news.

The Bad news: My normal editing program works for all of like 10 seconds, then it crashes. Its beacuse I have windows 7. The only way to fix it is to buy the next version of the software. Screw that.

The Good news!: I now have plenty of time to edit this thing!! I am also getting different editing software from my dad, but I will have to learn it. Thats fine. I'm a quick learner.

This will be happening in the near future.

I felt thesam way. My odst wont be finished till next week, and I have been following bungie since halo combat evolved (ya, I beat it on legendary when I was 6 yrs old :p )

Ooh...

Well, if I can get my camcorder working, I'll suit up (mostly) and record my line. -blam!- knees have ripped off and I'm hesitant to fix them without my respirator working right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back