Comic-Con 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traghatti

Hey guys, I know this is a really really really, really early notice, but as a Comic-con vet I plan things out early. Just booked my hotel room for next years comicon. Those of you who REALLY want to go, or couldn't make it this year, 4 day passes go on sale November 1st. That gives you a little less than a year to get your armor ready for battle :) Again this is just a fore-warning to those that really want to go next year. If you cant find any rooms right now, keep checking, rooms tend to free up/get booked loosely between now and Feb.

Man, I would LOVE to go but travel expenses are just too much for us and we also don't exactly have the most reliable vehicle. :(

I missed out the last couple of years but I am hoping to make it this year....perhaps with Halo gear if I can get that done by then.

Just to let everyone know, the 2011 Comic Con meetup was awesome! Instead of posting overlapping photos here, you can find all of them on the 405th California Halo Costuming Group facebook page!

Thanks for the heads up on the 4 day passes! Yeah, had a real blast meeting you guys at the con. Hopefully more can attend in 2012. BTW, Gamerlive.TV interviewed us regarding Halo costuming and will be aired on Directtv in about a month but should be online in a week or so. Please be gentle when you see it...it's my first Halo interview lol!

nice i have updated more photos now just need the photos from the photographer we had and we will be good on pix beside if anyone finds the around con pix if any pop up and thanks for the name of the guys we got interviewed by and you did fine speaking if i say so myself.

thanks Daniel i was goin to post the link today but u beat me to it. and NP on stepping up told you we would do it. and cant wait to have you there next year. i felt lonely as the only ODST there....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back