Nan Des Kan 2010! Are you going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowshail

RMO
405th Regiment Officer
I know i started a topic about this event on the old forums but i cannot find it in the new one, but no worries.

I know a couple of you guys are near Denver and are going and i would love to meet some 405th members cause Wyoming gets pretty lonely with nothing out here to begin with.

So if your going to be there on Friday (the only day i can make it) Let me know here! I will be wearing my newly completed Halo 2 ODST helmet and possibly the gloves from my MK VI suit.

Cant wait to go to my first convention and meet some people! XD

~Shadowshail

Myself and my boyfriend are attending with our marine costumes... not sure if we'll be taking them on Friday although!

Skipping it this year. Too busy with other stuff, But I'll definitely be at StarFest in the Spring :)

Well if you see the guy with a ODST helmet, MK VI Gloves, and a t-shirt with a Halo Reach chest pattern spray painted on it say hi! that would be me! Ill be there only Friday and for as long as i can since i have a good 4 1/2 to 5 hour drive back home.

We hit up any major Colorado con since we live about 2 blocks away from the convention center at the Marriot ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back