HALO ODST Diorama - New Mombasa

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow. i think that this will be able to rival the Halo 3 diorama that a few hundred people made. excelent job, and awesome that you got the soldiers articulated, though dont promote them too much, MS might have a fit

Thank you for the compliment.
We'll see the result later, but I hope my diorama will be nice. The diorama HALO 3 is impressive... most impressive, especially for its size but also by its quality. Lacking the same means, I hope to reach that level.
About the soldier, it was a test to see if what I want to, work. Success, it works.

I reserve you a little surprise about the diorama and its soldiers :D

I do not understand your last sentence ... What does mean "MS" ?

Okay, but I think I will have no problems with Microsoft :)

New photos :

The ceiling lighting
p1030998q.jpg

The ceiling lighting and the 2 ceiling of the building.
p1030999.jpg

The second warning sign
p1040001a.jpg

The two sign
p1040002cl.jpg

Aluminum inside to reflect the light
p1040003k.jpg

A window with real glass
p1040005e.jpg

The ceiling lighting is built into the ceiling
p1040006l.jpg

p1040007.jpg

Th wall with the two sign
p1040008.jpg

I followed the advice of Boba Fett, 3 different flicker for each warning sign.
The result :

What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW, Amazing. The amount of detail in each and every peice is a work of art itself. Absolutly astonishing work. I cant wait to see the final produce once this project is complete. Great job and keep up the great work.

Andrew:

Incredible work! To be honest, I was going to suggest you keep all the lights flickering at the same time because I didn't think having them all flicker randomly would look good, but it does! (At least just as good as it was before) Keep up the fantastic work.

Je ne peux pas attendre a voir tous ça fini! :cool

I used to be into Warhammer a few years back, but i can honestly say i have NEVER seen anything this deatailed : D
looking good my friend...

Nice work so far... I love all the signs and lights, broken windows... looks great... looking forward to seeing it completed.

One thing to mention.... as its only a minor detail but The Marine Shoulder armor is upside down...

This is phenomenal. Truly a master craftsman. Keep up the amazing work. I really am looking forward to seeing this all come together.

This is really awesome! For some reason, I really love the broken window with the little bullet holes :-D
And the lighted signs of course. Adding something blinky is never wrong! :)

Thank you everyone ...
Your messages encouraging me to apply myself and continue on this way. I do my best.

For : Walter "Spase", you're right, sorry, little mistake oversight :)

Incredible work! To be honest, I was going to suggest you keep all the lights flickering at the same time because I didn't think having them all flicker randomly would look good, but it does! (At least just as good as it was before) Keep up the fantastic work.

Je ne peux pas attendre a voir tous ça fini! :cool
Thank you for this message and this sentence in French : you speak a little French ?
Anyway, that's right, there are only two minor mistakes but nothing serious :D

ah! havn't checked back in a while, but the sign looks even better! makes it look like it could die at any second... can't wait to see more, dioramas are AWESOME! :p

Thank you everyone ...
Thank you for this message and this sentence in French : you speak a little French ?
Anyway, that's right, there are only two minor mistakes but nothing serious :D

Yes, I've lived in the US my whole life but I was actually born in France, and speak it fluently. Writing French is the only thing I have some trouble with! :)

Thank you guys. I'm glad you like it ;)

Yes, I've lived in the US my whole life but I was actually born in France, and speak it fluently. Writing French is the only thing I have some trouble with! :)
I understand you ... The French language is very complicated to write, why make it simple when it can be complicated (French speaking). English is easier and that's why I like it.

this is awesome man! absolutely sublime so far! when you finish this... you should make a life size set :p
A Life-size ?! Wow, you're crazy! :) I can not imagine the work to be done ... But thank you for the idea : I hire all the people on the 405th's forum who have a cosplay to make the characters of my diorama ! :D

About the diorama, I'm on standby :this is the school exams time. I must revise a little bit, but I will continue it after !

hehe. a life sized one would be amazing!
and anyway, if you ever did win alot of money and decide to make a lifesized one, at least that would be somthing halo related in europe. most stuff, other than operation chasity, is over in america!

The exams are finally finished.
I can resume construction of the diorama :) at last.

These three small photos to start : The phone booth

p1040038f.jpg

p1040039f.jpg

p1040041x.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back