HALO ODST Diorama - New Mombasa

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sir, are a god. The detail on that shield is amazing. This will be such an amazing project and undertaking, gl.
A god ? No yet :D I try to do my best using all my skills and I hope you will be right, I hope that it will be amazing.

That NMPD officer was something else. You must go through alot of craft knife blades cutting all that card
Oh yes, I use a lot of blades but I expected that.
p1050199b.jpg

I adore your work, amazing stuff! keep it up :)
Thank you :)

Amazing work on the shield! :D
I prefer this version for sure !

So tiny and detailed! Wow! Just take your time, no need to rush and screw this up. Unique. I just love it. ;)
Indeed that's what I said now, I do not have to hurry. At first, I wanted it to go fast and you could see the result ... So now I take my time and I apply myself as much as possible.

UPDATE

A ODST injured his shoulder.
p1050089f.jpg

p1050090.jpg

A soldier who reload. Position may seem strange simply because it will be against a wall.
p1050181n.jpg

p1050183h.jpg

The police officer finished.
p1050196t.jpg

p1050197r.jpg

Who said war said weapons. Who said weapons said ammunition. Then the soldiers of my diorama will have ammunition.
Here is the diagram of the magazines.
p1050184r.jpg

We start with the BR55.
p1050187z.jpg

p1050188e.jpg

p1050189.jpg

p1050190h.jpg

p1050191x.jpg

MA5C ammo
p1050193w.jpg

And here is the final result.
p1050195g.jpg

A little surprise with the sandbag wall: you guess what it is!
p1050174m.jpg

p1050175e.jpg

p1050177j.jpg

Hey man, You said you needed a Sniper rifle a few pages back. I don't have one anymore (Kid brother broke the Bipod), But I know the Blue Spartan Rogue comes with the SR-55 Sniper Rifle, and I know Big Bad Toy Store sells the figure.

Hello from Spain.

I am completely blown away by this Diorama your making. And I think I might be able to help you a little bit on your way. Mcfarlane does these small weapon kits you can buy for very little money. Around 10€. It comes with a assorted variety of weapons for the action figures!
If you want I can send you a link via the PM system. If I'm not mistaken it's against the forum rules to post links to other shops.

Keep up the GREAT AND AMAZING WORK!!
Thumbs up!!!

I lost my patience, I check this thread for new pics each morning. ><

And yes I'm all over the web but you just don't know it yet.

I haven't had a chance to comment on this thread, but this is unbelievable work. The shear patience to craft all of the weapon magazines is mind-blowing!! You have definitely come a long with everything so far....tweaking things to add more detail....like with the "phone" booth and blast shield for instance. This continues to shape up very well, and I can't wait to see scale of this as it starts to take final shape. Keep up the phenomenal work buddy!!

-Matt

I lost my patience, I check this thread for new pics each morning. ><

And yes I'm all over the web but you just don't know it yet.
I'm sorry but I just finished my move so I am not yet operational.
Be patient :)

I haven't had a chance to comment on this thread, but this is unbelievable work. The shear patience to craft all of the weapon magazines is mind-blowing!! You have definitely come a long with everything so far....tweaking things to add more detail....like with the "phone" booth and blast shield for instance. This continues to shape up very well, and I can't wait to see scale of this as it starts to take final shape. Keep up the phenomenal work buddy!!

-Matt
Thank you very much for your comment ;)

this is an awesome build, if you do another diorama you should do a replica of blood gulch
I do not intend to make a single diorama, I already have a about ten ideas for my other HALO diorama.

I'm sorry but I have not understood: "Blood Gulch" ? What is it ?

I'm sorry but I have not understood: "Blood Gulch" ? What is it ?

Blood Gulch was the name of arguably the most popular multiplayer map. That was its name in Halo CE, in Halo 2 it was called Coagulation, and in Halo Reach it was called Hemorrhage.

I love this! The work you put in to the little details on all these things are insane!
If you build life size armor that would be pretty scary!

Blood Gulch was the name of arguably the most popular multiplayer map. That was its name in Halo CE, in Halo 2 it was called Coagulation, and in Halo Reach it was called Hemorrhage.
Oh yes, I remember this multiplayer map ! :)

I love this! The work you put in to the little details on all these things are insane!
If you build life size armor that would be pretty scary!
Thank you dude ;)
Armor is a big job, I don't think I'll make one (there are not many cosplay event in France). However, after the diorama I'll probably get into the creation of models (many ship of Halo).

I'm starting to look for pepakura models of ships, but I can not find the valid files, and I want to know if you have pepakura files of :
- UNSC Frigate
- UNSC Halcyon cruiser
- UNSC MArathon cruiser
I would like to print the ship in paper in order to reproduce them in plastic card.
Thank you for your help

:confusedNot to high jack your thread Timuche, but I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this or not but there are spam messages connected to th' notification emails. But they don't show up on th' forum thread just th' notifications.

Hello guys !

I'm back! Finally ... I'm sorry to have been so long absent, but there was a lot of change (again) in my life : a new move (with some problems) and the resumption of work, so no time for Halo. But that time is over, things will return to normal and everything will continue !

I could return slowly to the creation (and my god it's good), right now I'm creating all the characters hands. I also set up a new Marine, see for yourself :

(it will be a little more leaning forward)
img1111fg.jpg

img1113ov.jpg

img1114w.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back