HALO ODST Diorama - New Mombasa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent work, looking forward to seeing more! It makes me want to make a diorama for my figure collection!

If you're still looking for the different weapons, you should know that the other variations of the figures come packed with other weapons. Buck comes with the MA5B, Dutch comes with the Spartan Laser, etc. I'm sure you can source these if you go to the McFarlane website or forums, theres usually someone trading in just weapons.

Also, I'm sure this will find a nice home in your diorama :D http://halo.xbox.com/blogs/Headlines/post/2012/02/12/McFarlane-Toys-at-Toy-Fair-2012.aspx

image.axd

wow this is really, really good man!!!!!!!! great job really want to see this finished
good luck =D

Thank you for helping me and thank you for your comment.
I wanted to make a diorama with a ODST Drop Pod, I had to make from scratch but now my job is easier :)

I still made my diorama but I have less time because of work. Here are some pictures.

A dead Grunt
p1040762j.jpg

p1040763v.jpg

p1040764d.jpg

An other ODST
p1040768d.jpg

p1040771d.jpg

A little waste !
p1040799z.jpg

p1040800.jpg

p1040804w.jpg

The newspaper of New Mombasa (an other waste)
p1040805p.jpg

p1040808m.jpg

p1040809sd.jpg

p1040810n.jpg

p1040811k.jpg

A wall of sandbags
p1040818c.jpg

p1040819f.jpg

That's cool as hell! I definitely want to see more of this. ODST is hands down my favorite Halo game to date, and this is just great.
Keep it up, man!

Thank you guy !
I took a little ahead, I ordered the paint for all of the diorama, there are many.

Okay, here we go again, the diorama is still being built (I will not abandon).

Here, we've my first armory but I don't like it !
p1030818i.jpg

Here's what I want to do : the HALO REACH's armory (new design)
p1040830o.jpg

My reference pictures
p1040846h.jpg

With different measures
p1040849nk.jpg

I created the "blueprint" on my computer to make easier the fabrication
p1040851g.jpg

Now I do the same thing for the phone booth.
I will post pictures soon.

wow that looks amazing!
I am still amazed that you can work with such small pieces and still get such great details, serious skills.

wow that looks amazing!
I am still amazed that you can work with such small pieces and still get such great details, serious skills.
Thank you, I try to do my best for this diorama :)

For the phone booth it's done :

p1040852r.jpg

p1040853q.jpg

p1040854w.jpg

Now I just have to make it...

This entire project is so cool that I just had to watch every picture mouth wide open! ;) I just cant understand why people cant go and buy something like this from supermarket! But it is the creativity and personal desing that is more important when you have a chance to build stuff on your own. :) :)

This entire project is so cool that I just had to watch every picture mouth wide open! ;) I just cant understand why people cant go and buy something like this from supermarket! But it is the creativity and personal desing that is more important when you have a chance to build stuff on your own. :) :)
Because in France I cannot found something like this in supermarket, and i think it's the same in USA.
And because making diorama and model is my favorite passion and hobby (and go to tan on the beach likewise :) ). When I do something, I can do it like I want and do it my way.
I thank you for your comment...

Absolutely amazing and inspiring work! Cannot wait to see this when it's completed.

You stagger me, sir. You stagger me.

Thoroughly awesome project you've got going here. Your attention to detail is great. I absolutely love the flickering lights in the signs!

Merci :)

Now I'm waiting for my parcel because I need my Evergreen white styrene sheets but 1 month to be delivered, I like the French postal service when they make mistakes !!

@ LilTyrant : And I love your KAT ARMOR, I've never seen an undersuit like yours ! Impressive... Most impressive ;)

Pleasant surprise this morning, I finally received my order. With all that I think I'll make good progress.

p1040874w.jpg

Great to hear that you have gotten you're supply's, I've been looking forward to seeing the next up date on this awesome project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back