Noble Six Helmet in progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

skylow

Jr Member
I'm giving armor and helmet making a go finally after tons of weapons builds. This is only my second sculpt ever, threw the first one out and started over with the noble six helmet instead. I used the method i made a tutorial for here with the pepakura clay pour method. After that it was shaving and sculpting and smoothing for what seemed like forever. Finally i am left with this and the rubber to mold it with is on it's way, soon I'll be making all the copies i need. So if anyone has been waiting for a great Noble Six helmet just wait until this is done !

EDIT: I have finally completed a helmet cast for everyone to see, completely finished out ! I am Completely thrilled with how it turned out, take a look for yourselves !

Helmet1.jpg

Noble61.jpg

Noble62.jpg

Noble63.jpg

Noble64.jpg

Noble66.jpg

The originals and first pull

_DSC0004.jpg

_DSC0005.jpg

_DSC0006.jpg

_DSC0030.jpg

Progress and visor fitting

_DSC0013.jpg

_DSC0012.jpg

How could i change the thread title to completed ?

I tried to pack in every single detail i could, my wall has been covered in reference shots and I've tried to track down every detail. I decided to sport the CNM helm attachment as well. Don't worry about the white residue that's just left over from the previous casting attempt where the rubber wasn't compatible. I am clear coating it and the next attempt should go smoothly. Any final smoothing and detailing will be worked out in the sanding stage. I already have three motorcycle visors ready and waiting to go when i get my first casts out so keep your eyes on this one !

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............ Oh no he is not breathing! Call 911! Tell them that it is a case of awesome attack!

Do you plan on selling casts?:) If you do, please email me the details and such^_^

Still no reply for my lates email:p If it is due to school, take your time;) I just hope I can get it here before it gets too cold to spray paint it:p The weather here in norway gets pretty cold fast:p

You've done an incredible job on this! I've seen seasoned sculptors produce stuff less polished -and this is just your second attempt? whoa.

I can sculpt, but I don't think I could get it as clean or as straight as you have. Great job!

I just finished the support shell and i plan to begin casting in the morning, i should have some pics up soon. Thanks for all your comments and keep watching !

Ok guys ! The casting went well. This was my first sculpt and first casting experience so i couldn't be happier, here is a pic of the first pull. Check the classifieds for my limited run or drop me a PM. Hope you like it !
_DSC0013.jpg

How much clay I need ?10 lbs ?
And which smooth on product for mold making did you use ?

Greetings PhiL !

ps.: Your worke is realy accurate and amazing !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back