halo wars torso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt Whoopass

Jr Member
So i decided on a halo wars torso for my newest build but ive never seen anything quite this detailed before and it looks extremely difficult(quite a vet in pep if i do say so myself). i just wanted to know if anyone on the forum has seen anyone attempt this monster

100px-9-1.jpg
[/IMG]
i gotta see it!!!
:confused

I actually have it completely built. Not for the impatient. I spent a few weeks actually assembling it so that I wouldn't get burnt out on it.

-Matt

in all honesty. make the tester and bondo the details in if your not a huge lover of pep.
and just so you dont kill your self over this but its going to be very wide so dont panick if it is

do you plan to make the whole suit or is this just a personal challenge?

i am halfway through the final MKIV Chest and finished with the HD MKIV Chest. It is a giant pain in the behutt, but the end result is worth it. i was going to surprise the forums with 3 finished suits, but since the MKIV is incomplete without the lower body on the Wiki, i don't mind letting the cat out of the bag

i am halfway through the final MKIV Chest and finished with the HD MKIV Chest. It is a giant pain in the behutt, but the end result is worth it. i was going to surprise the forums with 3 finished suits, but since the MKIV is incomplete without the lower body on the Wiki, i don't mind letting the cat out of the bag

i have the rest of the files if you want them

i have the rest of the files if you want them

if you wont mind i would like to take you up on that offer :)

and as for completing that, i was about 2/3rd's done but screwed something up and ended up scraping it, and i have also fully completed the Lower def one to test the size of it :p which by the way i would recommend you do that because they are both the same initial model but one just has more details in it, i say this so you don't do all the work and have it be "just" to big to wear :p because it has like 600 pieces lol :p but yes it is truly a monster along with a time consumer :p

//Jeremy

ok im going to make a thread putting these up for grabs through email
ill title it "Mark IV pep file thread"
if you want them just put your email down and ill see what i can do
search through my profile for the thread.

ohh and sorry for the thread jack Sgt whoopass. i really want to see what you end up doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back