how do you waste time when you're sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

seaninja

For the past four days I have been sick with a cold...(thank you little brother:(...). During that time I have done hardly anything but play halo custom edition like I do every time I get sick.
Just out of curiosity, how do you guys and gals waste time when you get sick?

ready for it, don DON DOOOOON! work on more halo armor. nothi n else to do but that and halo custom edition

build armor (it's so perfect, completely sedentary) or waste time online... but my spelling and train of thought suffers.

i usually glue together the masses of cut and scored paper that i have lined up from my craft robo. the craft robo cuts and scores so fast that its hard to keep up with the gluing!

Well, when I get sick, I usually just hammer through it and do what I normally do. But when I get REALLY sick (had a few days like that this summer), I sleep and throw up.

I usually ignore when I'm sick. If it's bad enough to effect me, I just sleep though it. But then again only very rarely do I get sick

I don't usually get sick, but when I do... oh boy is it bad. Most of the time I'm too weak to do anything so I sleep pretty much the whole time. Can't even play video games for more than 30 mins or I get a headache when I'm sick. So when I'm not sleeping, I do the next best thing. Build more pep lol

I've learned that when I'm having a crap day I'm far more motivated to do the things I normally don't get around to; like finishing painting my shoes. Halfway through some Samus gymmy boots at the moment. And about 4% through my major client's current job (eep)!

Armor!! I hardly get sick, I just get stuck with a sinus ALL THE TIME and every morning, both of my noses gets block....:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back