Nooooooo!!!!!!! The red ring of death!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road Kill

Sr Member
Oh crap i just got the red ring of death right before reach comes out (literally) i am so mad!:angry dumb xbox you had to do the red ring right now didn't you!!!!!!!!! at least i don't get reach tomorrow or tonight, so when i get it on either Friday or Saturday i will also get the new power supply for my xbox, but i am so mad. everybody is counting down and then this happens to my xbox :(

oh man I am really really sorry to hear that. Best of luck to you though hopefully you can get things worked out..... worse comes to worse use it as an excuse to get the reach console :)

my uncle says that he is going to just get the plain new xbox, but my stepmom says that we are just getting the new power supply. i sais that i didn't want to get the power supply i just wanted to get the new xbox because the new one doen't get red ring and the original will most likely get the red ring again

HAAAA-ha-ha-ha!*gasp*
oh wait you were serious, in that case AAAAAA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA*GASP*HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA

jk lol man that sucks! but hey at least you dont have to longingly stare at it all week like i have to *stoopid skool!:angry:angry:angry*

ok it isn't that funny only to people that don't have a xbox, this is acctually sad:confused oh never mindand yes stupid school i just started 3 weeks ago and i don't ever have time to make my armor or play xbox and confes for me it didn't just happen it happened about 2 to 3 months ago :(

Awh man thats sucks so bad i feel for you though... my xbox red ringed the minute i put halo 3 in when it cam out microsoft took a month and a half to fix my xbox so i guess i can feel where your coming from right...

once again i feel bad for you ... best of luck

well i put halo in watched part of the cutscene and shaboom red ring... its 3 little lights of anger... hey at least youy have mre time to work on your armor before you own little release lol

Man I'm sorry to hear that. My xbox hasn't red ringed yet, but I've had a lot of issues with faulty disk drives. I'm praying ol' bertha will hang on long enough to play through Reach.

you have to be optomistic to make it through this big pile of unknown substance we call life.
that last sentence didn't really sound optomistic lol... but if a broken xbox is all you have to worry about then life is great
think about it that way :)

So I don't have an x-box YET I want to buy one for Christmas, is this a common problem for them? A friend of mine who lived in Alberta went through 3 systems and swears that if this one goes he's doing to pitch it off a cliff.

So I don't have an x-box YET I want to buy one for Christmas, is this a common problem for them? A friend of mine who lived in Alberta went through 3 systems and swears that if this one goes he's doing to pitch it off a cliff.

the old systems have this problem but the newer one don't seem to have it

guy on nvnews got a new one, and it died on him inside a week.... worst built console in the history of consoles, and reason I sold mine 6 months after I bought it.

with the new ones they dont get the "red ring of death" per say, but they can still suffer from the same problem maybe not as much but can still affect them, they just dont have the red rings, still its not stopping me getting my reach console in a month or so :D

and DUDE that sucks x( hope ya get it fixed ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back