Props Hybrid ODST SMG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies for missing the questions posted...BioEdge, I'm pretty sure you can pick up an MP7 in your neck of the woods somewhere...the rest is just building it.

Stay safe,

Tim.

Nice job! I have been trying to create an airsoft SMG forever... and now it looks so easy. Thanks and Great Job!

Hi its richie here- long time reader and learner,first time poster:)you dont have to use the exact same laser.i have experiance in making toy guns look more realistic,and have made and sold off one of my m7 smgs using the same method as halo-1's.what u can do go to the nearest airsoft shop near your home,and get one 20mm railing,preferably about 1 or 2 inches long.then,get a scope/laser/flashlight mount and get a flashlight/laser.install the railings onto the silencer and mount the flashlight or laser.there you go!
Ps:removed link.

Richie, did you seriously just put a plug for BT here? Geezus dude! And for the record, I don't know you and you me, so don't assume you know what I do for modifications.

Mods, please delete that above post, thanks.

No.... And im just giving suggestions,apoligies if I offended you in anyway.mods,do delete the link .well you dont have to order from there,any airsoft shops would do.and from the pictures,i know what modifications you did with it...again,sorry.and I was not advertising for them if thats what you think im doing.sincerest apologies! By the way,love the weathering done on your m7.
(oops didnt realise there wasnt a limited time to edit posts.oh well,mods,nvm.deleted link.)
(sorry for wall of text.got 2 questions here.what is the diameter pvc u used for the silencer?(if you used pvc) and how did u attatch it to the barrel?)

The suppressors were made from different sized PVC pipes and sealed with resin. Standard Milspec Picatinny rails were attached as well.
Hope that helps...
Regards.
Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back