Reach-related stencils and whatnot

Status
Not open for further replies.

null

Jr Member
I don't know how many of you get the XBawks emails like I do, but I saw the "Free Reach Gifts" link in the one I got today and dug through the .zip that the link led to.

Overall, it's a nice set of .pdfs with some cool "Official" Warning signs and informational posters, but what I thought were really the best were the high-resolution Noble Team, UNSC and ONI logos, perfect for turning into stencils/decals.

These first four are ripped from the "Halo Reach Seal Stickers.pdf" and are a little smaller in size (I ripped them as black images on a transparent backround, so they might not show up too well)
UNSCLogoOriginal.png

NobleTeamLogoOriginal.png

ONILogoOriginal.png

UNSCLabelLogoOriginal.png

And these two each had their own document "Halo Reach Noble Team Stencil.pdf" and "Halo Reach UNSC Stencil.pdf" respectively. They're magnificently sized, but I'm a little let down that the UNSC Stencil loses some of the detail of its smaller cousin above, and therefore only suitable for people wanting to stencil ammo cases or whatnot, and not armor decals.

UNSCStencilLargeOriginal.png

So now that I've got these ripped, I'll be making vector images of them here shortly, what does that mean to you all? That ask nicely and I'll make a vector of them to whatever size you want, then you can take them to your local Kinko's or whatnot and have window decals or stickers made of them.

What I need:
Dimensions - Please give me the dimensions you want the image to fit inside, like 3"x5" or something. Most of the images are oriented a certain way, horizontally or vertically, so I'm going to assume that the largest dimension you provide corresponds to the orientation of the image, but I'll make sure that the image fits in that space.

Additionally, if enough people are interested in a certain size for, say Armor Decals (I'm thinking 4"x2.8" is a good size to match Noble Team's sizing and placement of the UNSC logo), then I could set up a group buy for bunch of ready-to-use decals.

This is really helpful man! Thank you very much. Would it be possible to post links to the files? Or are you only doing vector requests for people?

Appreciate the help!

This is really helpful man! Thank you very much. Would it be possible to post links to the files? Or are you only doing vector requests for people?

Appreciate the help!

Just right click any of the above images and you'll get the full-size image as hosted on my photobucket. They were a pretty quick rip from the .pdf, so they've still got a little bit of white border. Not too bad if you're making your own stencil, but won't do well as the basis for a sticker or decal.

Thanks this is awesome :) As I type my noble 6 helmet is drying in the sun after finally fiber-glassing it. I'm going to take my time perfecting the helmet and then do the body, which is when I'll need these.

oh yeah nobel if you can once you get my package, when you need it make a box with that oni label on it.

Greystricken this thread is 9 years old and hasn't been responded to in 4 years. Please check the timestamp before you reply to a thread. If it's more that 3~6 months, please refrain from posting in it. Otherwise it pushed new, active threads down.

Null hasn't been around since 2012, so they probably do not have the stencils for sale. But you can check with other members and see what they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back