Ithica going back to Iraq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Das Brutus

As of 3:30 today (1530 for those of the military mind), Wednesday the 15th of September 2010, our beloved friend SSGT David Weimert will be shipping out for yet another tour in Iraq... God's speed, my friend!

David, I wish you nothing but success and safety as you serve in Iraq. I pray that the Lord will keep you safe through your travels and will bring you out of this ordeal a better man then you went in. Keep your head high, don't allow people to talk down to you, and know that you have a lot of people back home praying for you and supporting you. God bless you and Godspeed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
-John Stuart Mill

Stay safe Dave! Your dedication the the 405th I'm sure pales in comparison to your passion for this nation's continued safety and freedom. God bless, we all hope to have you back soon.

Dave,
You stay safe over there and watch your six bro. We'll catch you when you get back. I'll keep you in my prayers...
Tim.

I am not worried because I have come to the conclusion that you are 99.9% invincible--but I want that other .01% of you to stay safe, Okay?! Gosh we're going to miss you so much. Try and make some great memories. I'll keep in touch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back