Starcraft 2 Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkjapan

Hey Everyone,

I'm new to the site and new to armor making. I just recently tried to make a pepakura armor for the first time and I seem to be incapable of making a Starcraft 2 Marine armor correctly and I was wondering if someone with greater skill would be willing to help me out by selling me one. I would greatly appreciate this because I have seen the many suits of armor crafted by the 405th and I recognize the great quality. If I'm not allowed to buy armor from people here, would you be able to give me any tips on how to make my pepakura stay in the correct dimensions.

Thanks,
Darkjapan

yeah you cant buy anything from anyone here until you reach infantryman status, but as far as asking for help, its an unlimited resource ^_^
are you trying for full size (omg) or to scale?

I'm trying to build/buy a full sized armor. I tried to make the pepakura cardstock thing but unfortunately when I tried making it, it turned out really floppy, I couldn't make the correct shapes that the 3d image showed.

something I found out to help alot was try starting with something smaller. I went online and found a bunch of round and square items, say a "companion cube" from Portal. I was able to get my paper skills up before trying to make anything i can wear.

Lol ironically thats where i got the pep in the first place =0 but yeah i probably will try to find thicker cardstock though i thought 110lb was good enough

All the best! Sounds like you have big plans ahead and have already brainstormed it a fair bit yourself.

On a separate note, I have a girl wanting me to make her a Kerrigan getup for free... Gah... D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back