Master chief vs samus aran!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ovious to me that mast chief is the preffered character for most of us, but Samus would win hands down. Master chief uses guns with limited ammo in limited numbers. Samus has better wepons, unlimited ammo, different guns to switch on and off, she's faster, and has an insane amount of special abilities. Simply put, Samus would beat 20 spartans before she even broke a sweat.

Master Chief would get a few rounds off, maybe a few hits. But Samus would get him. Chief might be able to overload her shields with a plasma pistol, but I'm not sure it would do it. It really annoys me how samus can just ignore so many laws of physics... ever notice that Nintendo has no consideration for physics? sheesh.

I mean, master chief does half the amazing things he does with a neural implant, all he has to do is think it and his armor will make it happen. The guy can put a sniper bullet anywhere he wants when he wants it there. I mean the dude can take anything out, a scarab, a covenant battle ship, a dropship, a covenant armada. My bet's on chief.

The problem is Samus can just do more. she can literally run at mach 2, while still having the reflexes for perfect aim. Plus er shields are far better than the chief's. a missile barrage, numerous cannon shots, Chief couldn't dodge everything. Even if he got a perfect sniper round into her head the shields would probably deflect it. Sadly, she would probably win.

im going to repeat what someone said in another one of these threads that will end this debate instantly...........respawn, chief wins lol

im going to repeat what someone said in another one of these threads that will end this debate instantly...........respawn, chief wins lol

dude, u just won this thread

or maybe cortana could just jump out of chief's helmet and kick samus's a$$ like some white trash chick from cops!!!:p

Holy. Jesus. Of. Suburbia.

I need new words for awesome ( The ending was a bit "disapointing";))

or...
ChuckNorris.jpg

Who says they have to be against each other. I have always thought that they would make a good couple. Imagine what their kids would be like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back