Help me with my website!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drmjj55

If you want to, help and join my website at haloairsofting.webs.com.
I am new to the armor making world and in need of assistifactaion.

First I know you are new and don't know all the rules, but I believe recruiting for other sites on the 405th is not allowed. Also you might want to know that Halo armor like what we create here for example pepakura really is'nt good for airsoft for paintball reasons.

I did not know about the rule. Sorry. I also know that if you were to want to use this for airsoft it would have to be molded or something like that. I just need some help with this stuff.

ok help with your website. sorry if this is bad but im a web designer and sometimes this stuff bugs me.

first dont post pictures that are not yours.
second dont host on webs.com if you cant make your own site and pay for hosting then dont do it.
third their is no information on your website.
forth make some armor of your own before a website.
fifth halo armor does not work molded or fiberglass in air soft or paintball. reasons... they break.. no maneuverability... and you become an easy target for everyone because they have the maneuverability and you dont.

so to recap... make a real site not webs.com... make some armor.. dont use any armor in paintball or airsoft.. take down the pictures 2 are Adam's and one is a bad Halloween costume. so yea i dont know what else to tell you.

ok help with your website. sorry if this is bad but im a web designer and sometimes this stuff bugs me.

first dont post pictures that are not yours.
second dont host on webs.com if you cant make your own site and pay for hosting then dont do it.
third their is no information on your website.
forth make some armor of your own before a website.
fifth halo armor does not work molded or fiberglass in air soft or paintball. reasons... they break.. no maneuverability... and you become an easy target for everyone because they have the maneuverability and you dont.

so to recap... make a real site not webs.com... make some armor.. dont use any armor in paintball or airsoft.. take down the pictures 2 are Adam's and one is a bad Halloween costume. so yea i dont know what else to tell you.

All valid feedback.
Websites that don't have their own domain look dodgy and unreliable, and armour for airsoft and paintball needs to be custom-designed for movement and safety in such a way that most of what makes it "Halo" would be lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back