Any of these guys from the 405th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unity

Hello everyone!

I ran across a video from a UK release party for reach and there are 2 spartans in it (carter, Jun) And It made me wonder if they were members here on the forums. What do you think?

Jacob

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear lord those guys a HUGE!! And I though I was big in my armor......Either that, or those are some short fans....

Yeah those guys were scary. All they did was stand there. You couldn't see their faces and the body language made them look tense.."twitchy". If I were an insurrectionist, just the mere physicality much less the armor and firepower, of those S-III's would make me drop my weapon and run...to get a new pair of undies.

If you look at their arms they look less tall. Hands usually fall at or above the mid thigh.
Maybe they're wearing platforms and they creatively positioned the camera ;D

Those are some pretty big guys. Gives me an idea thou. I am working on an ODST kit, I have a friend that is 6'8"...need to work on talking him into building Spartan Armor. :D

If you look at their arms they look less tall. Hands usually fall at or above the mid thigh.
Maybe they're wearing platforms and they creatively positioned the camera ;D
The first thing I thought was "OMG, they are huge", then I said "OMG, they have ickle arms".
Still, nice to find people that motivated. What is bugging me is how their feet are oriented. are their feet in the boots, or in the shins? *wonders*

Those are the guys who did the jet pack thing, so legacy made the suits I think, but the thing I like most about those is the under-suit, you can see it better in some of the other vids and man is it good, but as for how big they are they probably just hired the biggest guys they could find.

dont forget the chief is only 6 foot without the armour (not sure how that works out tbh) also. that guys voice did my head in, like he was trying to be all hip

I have a friend that is 6'8"...need to work on talking him into building Spartan Armor. :D
Haha, good luck. :p
I stupidly promised my boyfriend copies of prototype spartans and stormtroopers that I have to make for a fundraiser next year, so now I'll have to make about four different versions of each. I'm only just over five-foot tall, he's gargantuan-foot-tall, and everyone else is just normal...

dont forget the chief is only 6 foot without the armour (not sure how that works out tbh) also. that guys voice did my head in, like he was trying to be all hip

lol no, Chief is between 6'6" and 6'10" out of armor. Bungie can't seem to decide on that, but he's definatly NOT 6' out of it. He stands at 7' even in armor, so being in the height ranges I mentioned would make more sense, than the armor adding a whole extra foot.

Eh, those guys are a good size, but I'm bigger. That announcer's voice was really annoying..

waw guyth thith ith totawwy awethumm!!
The armor was sick, but that announcer guy needed to be slapped....
What is Legacy armor? Kinda wana take a look at it. You sure the one on the left wasnt RVB18?? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back