Helmet Blue Prints

Status
Not open for further replies.

eanbrandon

Hi to everyone out there,
I'm new to the world of 405th and paper craft. I'm trying find some master chief helmet blue prints so i can make my son one. can anybody help?? or point me into the right direction?
Anything would be really great.
Thanks everyone.

And if you don't have pepakura (which you will need to open the files) You can download it here.

Hope this helps;)

And by the way, could you post pictures of the progress?:) It would be cool to see what you can come up with:D!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the 405th!

The link that tyminator posted is exactly what you need.

and in case you haven't seen it yet, then watch this video because it's very informative :)

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys um i have a question my laptop is a 64 bit windows 7 and every pepakura iv tried doesnt work is there a way to make this with out pepakura or an other way to get blue prints

I see your new here, i would strongly suggest you don't necro post on an old thread, there are threads you can post questions such as this, trust me there are members on here who will get on you about it. anyways You will not be able to use pep designer on a 64bit operating system, you will need the 128 bit computer to view the peps and modify them, I would suggest borrowing a friends computer and put pep designer and any peps you want to build on a flash drive that way you can take it with you and use it when you have access to a full function computer, hope this helps some and welcome to the 405th

LOL I meant Windows 7 128 bit operating system, I ran into this problem with a friends computer, so this is how he solved it, I could be wrong, we found a quick solution that worked so I never looked back, your prob right about his computer problem

Also spartan1447 are you trying to open the pdo files without downloading pepakura designer or viewer first? the pdo file will not open without the program

im new to the forum and new to prepakura. Im Guessing theres one thing i have in common with all you guys though and thats i love halo and the thought of being able to build one is amazing. Hope i can get some pointers and tips along the way

I need help finding the paper blueprint

My goodness, this is probably the most necroposted thread I have seen. First off, your question is extremely vague. Id recommend doing a little more reading on the forums to find what you are looking for. Once YOU know what you are looking for, it will be easier for us to help you find it. While you are reading up on ways to make your armor, do a quick bit of research on forum etiquette and you'll figure out why bumping old threads is frowned upon.

All of the info you need to make armor is present on this site, and a little reading will take you a long way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back