I found the halo "ships" pep files!!!!!!!!!

WHAT HALO SHIP SHOULD I BUILD AFTER THE MARATHON-CLASS CRUISER

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, today's model fails pillar of autumn,
while a short break destination halo I'm bringing this
to no longer eat the nails with anxiety. XD

on this page you can find it along with other fantastic models of halo
http://www.darkride.h1.ru/?p_model_m

pics
DSC01253.jpg

DSC01254.jpg

Great work (Freak) thanks for bringing this to the thread. also i am working on a HD pillar of autumn, that will be released soon. ;)

And if anyone else has any Ship builds that they are proud of and would like to share, feel free to post them here. We would love to see them. :D

Awesome! Did the pep files print out with the colors and details already? Now I am going to have to do one of these!

Ive been looking at this sight for awhile now, but once i found this tread, I just had to sign up and say what an awesome job your doing Destination! PM sent for the HALO 2 FRIGATE pass, cant wait to build it! I'll have to ignore my Emille build to get it done, but itll be time well spent :) Cant wait for the others!

There were some really big pieces in the frigate file, and i wanted to go big! so i bought 13x19 110 card stock so i can make a 5 foot one! Cant wait to show u all! Its taking like 3 hours to print lol

There were some really big pieces in the frigate file, and i wanted to go big! so i bought 13x19 110 card stock so i can make a 5 foot one! Cant wait to show u all! Its taking like 3 hours to print lol

;) Hahahaha. Awesome!!! Cant wait to see it bro, Good luck. And may i suggest adding some structural supports on the inside, If your Frigate is going to be that Large It might have a possibility of imploding. And you dont want this to happen. :D

wow man this thread is amazing
i cant w8 to start the pellican when you release it the figure scaleed one is a great idear i seroisly want to hang a collection of ships from my ceiling
dude you are the master

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back