My Assault Rifle and Pistol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxastheman

Jr Member
this is my assault rilfe and pistol like i said in the video i have had them for a while i just havent posted anything and hopefully i can get this and my recon done b4 halloween if you have anything u think i should do to it then just let me know i just put some resin on and am just waiting for it to dry here is a link to the video

Last edited by a moderator:
yah the pics aren't there, even though corby made it pretty clear but i am just saying again :) but i do really want to see some pics. :)

yea i just got back today and i looked at the ar after one coat of resin and i said to my self i am going to need some more brushes

well i think that it could of been better like i said in the video i am going to have to take off that top part on the pistol which i should of just done that in the first place or the file should of been more like the real thing but oh well

well i think that they could be better like i said in the video i am going to have to take off that top part on the pistol which i should of just done it like that in the first place or the file should of been like that but oh well
Fix your grammar please. Otherwise, decent work!

they look pretty good, although i think you should pay attention more to who you got the files from and credit them, just out of respect, and as an amateur artist i know its nice to be recognized for ones work, but other than that man great job keep it up i look forward to seeing more from you =]

My pistol project will be abandon just because i found a better one that is more game accurate and the AR is going to be post poned because i dont have any more bondo

Hello everyone! I have been gone for about 6 months now but i am back with a new update video given that not much progress has been done on the AR but the video is still up so that you can see my progress. And here is a link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back