Jico's New MArk 5 (B) Helmet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are motivated there are much more !!accurate!! halo reach amor parts to moddl ^^ like the chest ore the upper arm ! Did you have a paypal accound for a little donation ?

If you are motivated there are much more !!accurate!! halo reach amor parts to moddl ^^ like the chest ore the upper arm ! Did you have a paypal accound for a little donation ?

Yes, im planning on makeing much more models of the reach armor:) I already made the chest. But I didn't make it from scrach. I modifyed rhinoc's reach chest;) It was a very good base:) Ill release the whole armor as a pack;) But ill release the jetpack first when im done with it:)

Stay tuned:D!

Thanks that you would donate money for my models Philvanhalen:) Ill send you my paypal via PM later;) Thanks guys for your time:D

Would be very very very nice ^^
scrach build armors are the most accurate and your skills are good enought to make a complete accurate armor !
today I started the peping and on thursday I would like to start the clay process to make a mold ^^, to make it hyper -optimus prime awesome accurate !

EUROPEANS must stick together

Greetings Phil

Thanks:) Ill get right to the jet pack tomorrow:D! Have been busy all weekend:p

I seem to be suffering with the same aliment as you Jico: being busy!

I haven't had the chance to open up your new pep file yet, let alone look at printing it off to start cutting out!
Going to be jumping into a new job soon too, which is going to play on the amount of time I have to work on this :(

IMG_0711.jpg

IMG_0710.jpg

IMG_0709.jpg

its done ! Very accurate and easy pep !

Its maybe a bit to big..but it is just 29cm high , my other helmet is 30cm high he fits well !
Unbenannt.png

IMG_0711.jpg

IMG_0710.jpg

IMG_0709.jpg

its done ! Very accurate and easy pep !

Its maybe a bit to big..but it is just 29cm high , my other helmet is 30cm high he fits well !
Unbenannt.png

Awesome:D!! And grats! You are the first to post pictures of one of my helmets pepped:D! Looking great! I figured the scale tooXD I think that 27 cm would be a proper size:)

Im still building mine:) My progress goes a little slower since I have to glue all the "glue edges" on the outside of the helmet in order to keep a clean inside. Im going to try out skylow's "melt clay" method:)

Keep the pictures comming:D! I can't wait to see more^_^

Okay , i have enought time for a second try ^^I also would like to make a claymodel !
Tomorrow I will try the 27cm scaling !Thanks for the info ! I don´t tought thats so important to glu the edges on the outside !

Greetings PhiL

Okay , i have enought time for a second try ^^I also would like to make a claymodel !
Tomorrow I will try the 27cm scaling !Thanks for the info ! I don´t tought thats so important to glu the edges on the outside !

Greetings PhiL

It is not so importmant:) I just thought that it would save me alot of work cleaning up the marks the inside edges would leave:p Im looking forward to see your progress:) Im currently waiting for the clay to arrive in the mail:)

Too bad you have to rebuild the model:( But, haveing a big pep could be an advantage when it comes to clay;) You dont have to worry that it would be too small when you sculp it down:) But I think that 29 cm is still to big though:p

Thanks again for your time:)

Thats a good idea!I will try it the same way like you !And I think 27cm is a nice size !
I also need to order more Clay I have just 5kg thats not enought !
Where did you order your Clay ?

Greetings Phil

Thats a good idea!I will try it the same way like you !And I think 27cm is a nice size !
I also need to order more Clay I have just 5kg thats not enought !
Where did you order your Clay ?

Greetings Phil

I ordered it here. But it is a norwegian site:p So it could take a little more time for you to get it:p The clay I ordered is 906g. I hope it is enough:p Ill stuff the inside of the helmet with a sterofoam ball and newspapers when im done pouring the clay inside;)

thanks again:)

Okay.. i order from Germany !
I think 1kg is not enought , the Clay is very heavy 1kg is just a litle cube !
In Skylows thred he wrote that he used 8kg ^^

Greez Philo

I don't get it... it seems you followed the outlines EXACTLY and yet he seems a bit too wide... I think the cheek area and the area around the ear needs to come in just a hair. But other than that, I think this is the best nobel 6 helmet to date! Comparing it to the trailer, it seems to be spot-on, even the rear! Congrats man!

Hey Jico do you think that you could make the attachments for the helmet? That would be totally awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back