Jico's New MArk 5 (B) Helmet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iam waiting for an accurate chest ore biceps part ^^

Your request is noted;) Ill post a "to do list" like rhinoc did:) My main model at the moment is the jetpack:) Ill finish more parts of it before I release pictures^_^ Stay tuned:D

darn it really, i really wanted to get the helmet, it didn't work for me either so i will wait like Ral Partha said

The 4shared isn't working for me either. I get the page where it gives you the time limit but then it goes to page unavailable. I think the site is having an issue. Perhaps you could try re-uploading it on 4shared or another mirror such as megaupload. Either way, this is an amazing helmet build. You have great skill as a modeler and I can't wait to see a jet pack from you.

Also, when you get a chance please submit this to the Halo Pepakura Wikia. They really need links to the Reach content that the 405th is generating.

I know the files were posted awhile ago...but I just saw this thread through a link you posted...and I just wanted to check and make sure.....a4 and letter have to do with the type of cardstock right? Just making sure so I download the right one.

I know the files were posted awhile ago...but I just saw this thread through a link you posted...and I just wanted to check and make sure.....a4 and letter have to do with the type of cardstock right? Just making sure so I download the right one.
Size. Letter sized is 8.5" x 11" and is commonly used in the U.S. and much of North America. A4 is a slightly different size (can't remember the dimensions at the moment), and is usually used in Europe and (I believe) Asia. My local Staples has both sizes in 110lb cardstock on the shelves, and it should be on their website, too.

If you have a file planned out in A4, you'll have to move and reorient the pieces to fit on a smaller page. If you decide to print it in A4, though, make sure to set the printer to use it properly.

Jico, your MK 5 (b) helmet is amazing. I build it with default scale ( 290mm) and it fits perfectly on my motorcycle helmet. I love this model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back