Jico's New MArk 5 (B) Helmet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jico

Hello 405th:) Jico here again with my newest model:)

First of I have to say that rundown did a wonderfull job on his Mark 5 (B) helmet! He made his first verson only a day or two after the release of the first footage of reach was showed on VGA. He made a newer verson even before the beta!:D

But now that the game is out, I thought that we need a little update:) I made a vote on my jun helmet tread of what you guys wanted me to do next:) And here is what the 8 votes became:

markv1.png

markv2.png

markv3.png

I do not remeber the name of the guy who made these blueprints, but I gotta say THANK YOU! You made my work a 100 times easyer;)

I might post more images today;)

I will not post a download link when im finished. The reason for that is that I don't want people to have my helmet in a format other than pdo. It makes it easyer for them to steal it.

Rhinoc has said that he would try to unfold it when it is done. But Ral Partha can also unfold it if he wants too:p

I will send you the model via PM when im done Rhinoc^_^

Thanks again everyone for your time:D

Jico

And here it is:D!

completemarkvb10.png

completemarkvb9.png

completemarkvb11.png

completemarkvb1.png

completemarkvb2.png

completemarkvb3.png

Hope you guys like it:D! Ill tell Rhinoc that it is ready for unfold^_^

Let me know what you guys think:D!

Sorry for double post but, Rhinoc made some small edits to the model for me:D!

Screenshot2010-09-26at14909PM.png

Thank you Rhinoc:D!

Current unfolders:

Rhinoc

Zero2o2

Cirkob5477

Thanks guys for your time:D!

That is some sweet work there Jico! Did you texture it yourself?

I love the extra detail in it compared to the current noble 6 pep file available. I've actually been looking around for a better file that is a closer match to Thom-293s in the Deliver hope trailer, as that is the (ex) noble team member I'm going to build!

I'm also hoping to source a jetpack pdo without much luck. I might have to make it myself, but I haven't used pep before1 might have to jump into 3dsmax instead ... :)

That is some sweet work there Jico! Did you texture it yourself?

I love the extra detail in it compared to the current noble 6 pep file available. I've actually been looking around for a better file that is a closer match to Thom-293s in the Deliver hope trailer, as that is the (ex) noble team member I'm going to build!

I'm also hoping to source a jetpack pdo without much luck. I might have to make it myself, but I haven't used pep before1 might have to jump into 3dsmax instead ... :)

(wispering voice) Pssit, im also planing on makeing the jetpack;)

(wispering voice) Pssit, im also planing on makeing the jetpack;)

Hell yeah, that would be awesome! What reference pics are you using, in-game ones or the Deliver Hope trailer? There's also the LegacyFX pics thread here which is handy for painting / modelling reference although some shots are blurry. Do you have any other reference pics of the actual armor by chance?

Just need to figure out how to attach the jetpack to the armor so I can take it off without affecting the asthetics of the armor (ie, no giant holes for jetpack hooks to go into).

Looking forward to it!

Very nice helmet
Looks like I found the helmet I am using

I was planning on modeling the jetpack but seeing as how you are doing it I will move on to something else. You got some mad skills :)

Thanks:) Ill get to work on the jetpack by the weekend;) Rhinoc has almost finished his unfold:)

First unfold done:D This unfold was done by Rhinoc:) I had to arrange the parts, but that was no problem;)

Enjoy:D! (Click on the first picture to download A4, and the second to download Letter^_^)

Click on the picture above to download A4!

Click on the picture under to download letter!

Hope you guys lke it:D! Remember! Click on the pictures to download A4 or Letter;)

Im looking forward to see the other unfolds too:D With multiple unfolds, people can choose which unfold suits them best^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back