hello people new to site, and started my first halo armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

church24

I Just started my armor, and its fun a little, and a pain. Staring with the helmet, because if i mess up n the scaling I can just make another. This is my first thread; so I don't know what more I should put, but if your reading say hey or something, and bs about a project you might be doin and any tips are wlecome

hey I finished glueing together my first melmet, and yeah I messed up. it's too small; didn't scale it proper, but hey it's my first one, and now im starting another. don't know how to post images, but i'll post the pick on my profile witch youll obviosly see here

you might want to watch the f-bombs the moderators tend to frown on cursing. Don't worry your not the first to scale something wrong, trust me I've ended up with a lot of melon heads. The best method I've learned is to try to measure the distance of your ears and add about an inch or two

Welcome to the 405th. I have also just messed up a helmet, far to large for my head. But it was good practice and have started another. Look forward to seeing pics of your project.

oops sorry bout the cursin, but I respect the rules of the site. still not sure how to post pics, but I can change the avatar

oops sorry bout the cursin, but I respect the rules of the site. still not sure how to post pics, but I can change the avatar

Upload them to Photobucket (or any other site with similar functionality) and link them here using img-tags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back